Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman, has hot pink hair in a very long braid, and wears a light purple sari, a light purple armlet on her left arm, an orange glove, and anklets. She is barefoot.
In the remake, she remains the same except there was a few changes, her braid is a regular pink instead of hot pink, and her saari is now indigo.
P2 is a man with a pink mustache, wears a purple hat with a yellow stripe, magenta sunglasses with yellow outlines, a red shirt, a purple belt, a pair of orange pants, and a purple glove. He is also barefoot.
In the remake, he is now wearing a regular pink shirt, an indigo hat, magenta sunglasses, and a purple with an orange stripe hat. His glove is now purple instead of pink.
The dancers are standing in a palace, probably Agra. At the horizon, many Indian buildings and flying birds can be seen. In the original version, the buildings are in a shade of blue and reflects the dancers and your score while in the remake the building are in a shade of pink and no longer reflects your score.
In Xbox 360 copies, some details are different and there are some semi-transparent blankets hanging on the walls.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Raise your right hand towards P2.
- P2: Lean back and point both your arms towards P1, as if you're being pushed back.
Gold Move 2: Raise your arms to your sides, as if you're shrugging "I don't know".
Gold Move 3: Criss-cross your arms in and out upwards. P1 does this kneeling on the floor while P2 stands behind her.
Appearances in Mashups
Kurio ko uddah le jana appears in the following mashup.
- Worth It (Tease Me) (Remake)
Appearances in Playlists
Kurio ko uddah le jana is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- The full title of the song is "Kurio Ko Uddah Le Jana (Didi Tera Devar Deewaana)".
- If it was not shortened, it would be the longest title in the whole series, beating Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain).
- Many people assume the song is covered: however it appears to be only re-mastered audio.
- The song is from the movie "Hum Aapke Hain Koun...!" which translates to "Who Are We To You...!".
- The song has been shortened by over 6 minutes, making the most shortened song in the whole series.
- Although the song title was in complete lowercase (besides the first K) in Just Dance 3, it has been changed such that every first letter of each word is now capitalized in Just Dance Now.
- However, the title was fully capitalized in Just Dance 3 for Xbox 360.
- At the beginning, P2 jumps over a fence and lands behind P1, however, he does not appear right away.
- In the Xbox 360 version, the transition between the intro of the routine and the actual start of the song is much quicker.
- In the menu icon of Just Dance 3, the walls and the floor are greenish instead of light blue and there is a golden blanket on the roof. These do not appear in the actual routine.
- P1's bindi is pink in the menu square, but in the gameplay, her bindi is gold.
- In Just Dance Now, some lyrics disappear faster than normal.
- The background was more crooked in its Beta version.
- In Just Dance Unlimited, the song is affected by a glitch: sometimes, after playing it, the game unlocks the avatar from Cercavo Amore.
- In the Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited menus, P1 appears with a pink glove, although she actually wears a yellow one.
- There is an incorrect pictogram.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|