- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet between a woman and a man.
P1 has black hair, which is mostly brushed on her right side and tied in a braid. She wears a large blue and yellow necklace, various bracelets on her right arm, a red, yellow, and black halter bikini top, and black bikini bottoms under a blue, green, and yellow skirt.
P2 has black hair and a black beard. He wears a yellow and green fedora, a blue vest, a green sleeveless shirt, and orange pants. They are both barefoot.
The background is a nighttime beach. Around are lit candles, palm trees wrapped in lights, paper lanterns, a gazebo with a lit up "Bicicleta" on the roof, and a parked bicycle around one of the palm trees. The lanterns, candles, and ground fade from pink to blue, to orange and to yellow. The full moon remains pink, except for the blue scenery, where it is also blue.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Put your arms up, one at a time, and walk to the front.
La Bicicleta is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Summer Vibes
- Crazy Carnival
- Latin Corner
- All Songs K-R
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 2017
- Latin Corner
- Unlimited K-R
- La Bicicleta is the seventeenth Spanish-language song to be featured in the main series.
- Carlos Vives is the third Colombian musician to appear in the series, after Shakira and Maluma. They would be followed by J Balvin.
- La Bicicleta is the fourth song by Shakira in the series.
- The bicycle leaning on a tree in the background of the routine is a reference to the song’s title, which translates to "The bicycle".
- This is also referenced with the hut in the background with the sign "Bicicleta" on it.
- P1’s bikini top is in the same cut as the one worn by Shakira in this song’s music video.
- P2’s pants are identical to P1’s pants in El Tiki.
- An early version of the routine can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers. It shows many anomalies and differences from the final routine:
- The coaches are much closer to the screen, their color schemes are slightly altered and their outline is blue instead of fuchsia.
- P2’s face and mustaches often turn black.
- P2’s glove constantly flashes from red to light blue.
- The background is motionless and has no zoom effects.
- The environment is much lighter.
- Some elements are placed closer to the sea.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|