Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a male knight. He has long black hair in dreadlocks and a pair of sunglasses. He has a large set of armor and a cape that goes down his legs. He has a fire-like outline that fades around his shoes. In some parts of the song, his armor turns into silver or red and yellow.
The routine takes place inside a cathedral. It starts at the bottom of the cathedral. A stained glass representing a priest with ginger hairs on a side can be seen, and on the opposite side, a stained glass representing a devilish monster with horns can be seen.. This causes the cathedral to slowly turn upside down and it fades to red. In the chorus of the song, the background becomes fully red and it scrolls down slowly. Angel statues and other cathedral debris fly past the coach. At the end of the routine, a devilish monster that resembles a dragon with flashing red eyes can be seen,
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Kneel on your right knee and touch the ground with your right hand while placing your left arm behind your back.
Lacrimosa is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- The lyrics “That was Mozart” and “I’m sorry”, both of which are samples from the 1984 film Amadeus, are covered. Thus, Lacrimosa is the third song in the series to be partially covered, after Good Feeling and Sweet Sensation.
- It is the first partially covered song that is not by Flo Rida.
- Additionally, the lyrics “I didn’t know you wrote that” and “I didn’t”, which both lines are also from the movie, are replaced with “Do you know who this is?” and “I don’t.” respectively.
- Lacrimosa was leaked through the Just Dance Unlimited servers by its codename.
- Lacrimosa’s menu square is the is the first in the main series where the coach’s back is turned towards the screen, and the second such square in the franchise, after One Night Carnival.
- The routine has been recorded in more than one take, as shown by a glitchy transition that happens during the first chorus.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
- Playing Lacrimosa twice in Just Dance 2021 unlocks a sticker with the caption "And that’s a failure".
- In the routine’s Just Dance Now cover, the default placeholder album background is used.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|