| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
"Land of 1000 Dances" by Chris Kenner was planned to be on Just Dance but it was scrapped for unknown reasons. The version of the song by Wilson Pickett was featured on Just Dance 3. It also appears in Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and Just Dance 2018 (in Kids Mode via Just Dance Unlimited).
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a green alligator with yellow spines. He wears an orange shirt underneath a purple suit with yellow buttons. He also wears dancing shoes. Because of the overall background of a classroom, he resembles a school teacher.
The routine takes place in a classroom. The class has three students: a penguin - who is behind the dancer - is sitting at her desk with her pen touching paper, at the bottom left of the screen is an orange rhino with crayons all across his desk, and in the bottom right is a fox who is covered in blue paint, and has paint splattered across his desk. At the very back of the room, there is a large chalkboard which covers up almost the whole back wall. On the chalkboard there are some fridge magnets that are shaped like the alphabet. It is in this order (left to right) N, b, E, M, A, n, c, f. And on the chalkboard, it reads "land of 1000 dances" in chalked cursive. In the original background, the alphabets light up and in the remake, the alphabets light up with dimmer lights.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves: Put your hands up and bring them down slowly making claw motions. Gold Moves 3 and 4 are done consecutively.
Land Of 1000 Dances appears in the following Mashups:
Appearances in Playlists
Land Of 1000 Dances is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Beastly Beats
- Kids Corner
- All Songs K-R
- The dancer's tail glitches a lot, as it sometimes overlaps the coat.
- The coach sometimes disappears due to a glitch.
- The dancer is based on the school mascot from Christina M. Eve Elementary School.
- On Just Dance Wii U and Just Dance 2014, Land Of 1000 Dances’ avatar does not have the orange collar, unlike the Just Dance 2015 version.
- The coach was likely to have taken inspiration from the line "Do the Alligator".
- The pictograms have golden arrows, in spite of the coach wearing an orange glove.
- The penguin has an avatar in Just Dance 2016, which can be unlocked after completing the Just Dance TV progress bar.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|