"Last Christmas" by Wham! (covered in-game by Santa Clones) is featured on Just Dance 2017, Just Dance Unlimited, and Just Dance Now. In Just Dance 2017 for the Nintendo Switch, Last Christmas can only be accessed through Just Dance Unlimited.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man who is wearing a red Santa hat, a loose red short sleeved shirt, a white fluffy vest, green loose pants, and red glitter ugg boots.
P2 is a woman who is wearing a red reindeer antler headband, has brown hair in braids, a red and white Christmas shrug, a red and green dress, and green ugg boots.
The routine takes place at night. There is a green aurora in the sky. It is snowing and the dancers are performing on a frozen lake with presents, candles, and an igloo. On the land are spinning green pine trees with yellow lights. Some cardboard elves appear around the lake to be skating, and during this, the aurora disappears. At the chorus, the lake darkens and lit-up snowflakes roam around. The aurora reappears after the gold move.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, 3, and 4: Put your arms down in a semicircle, while facing each other.
Gold Move 5: Hold each other’s hands and spin. P1 spins clockwise while P2 spins counterclockwise.
Last Christmas appears in the following Dance Quest map:
- Year Round
Last Christmas is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- The Poppin’ 90s
- Winter Has Come
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- Groovy Xmas!
- Happy Holidays!
- Hot Moves and Hot Cocoa
- Last Christmas is the second song by Wham! in the series.
- Last Christmas is the second song by Santa Clones in the series.
- Marc Martel was the artist who covered the song for Santa Clones.
- Last Christmas is the third Christmas-themed song in the series, after Crazy Christmas and XMas Tree.
- The cover is 53 seconds shorter than the original, trimming parts of the chorus.
- In addition, "Happy Christmas" is replaced with "Merry Christmas" and "My God" is replaced with "Oh my".
- On the Nintendo Switch, Last Christmas and Like I Would must be accessed through Just Dance Unlimited since they are not available on the main tracklist for the console.
- They are both removed from the World Dance Floor on the 8th-Gen version of the game.
- Last Christmas has the shortest pictogram sprite of any Duet routine in the series, with 20 pictograms.
- In the pictograms atlas for this routine, it can be seen that Gold Move 5 is the last pictogram. Considering that pictograms are placed in order of creation, this means that move likely was not counted even as a move.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|