Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a dance crew of two men and two women. Their outfits were based on the fashion in the 17th century. They have yellow outlines.
P1 is a male pirate with long black hair and a goatee. He has a magenta bandana tied on his head. He wears a cyan loose shirt with a peach colored open vest with yellow borders, supported by a magenta cloth belt tied on his waist with the rest of the cloth hanging loose on his left side. He also wears a pair of black slacks and a pair of black shoes. A magenta parrot with yellow beak and yellow and blue wing and tail feathers is seen resting on his left shoulder and has several black small bands on his left wrist.
P2 is a female aristocrat. She has purple hair styled up in a bustle, with a yellow ribbon on the right side. She wears a party eye mask with a large yellow feather on the left side. She also wears a yellow fancy swing dress with a large bow on her chest, a magenta fancy coat with yellow lines, loose sleeves and a long backskirt, cyan leggings and a pair of magenta and black heels.
P3 is a man dressed similar to male French generals. He wears a pink bicorne with a yellow line surrounding it and a blue and yellow badge pinned on it. He also wears a cyan suit with yellow tassel shoulder pads and yellow cuffs, with yellow lines and a magenta section of his suit. He wears a pair of black slacks and a pair of magenta sneakers with white soles, tied together with black laces.
P4 is a woman with an outfit similar to the one that Clémence Bringtown wears in the music video. She has black hair, which is tied by a yellow and pink plaid handerchief with loose strands poking on her sides as well as a pair of yellow hoop earrings. She wears a top with open shoulders and a bare midriff, with yellow and pink plaid designs and magenta ruffles added to its design. She also wears a yellow and pink plaid skirt with an open slit on the left side to reveal a magenta frilled skirt. She wears a pair of purple strap heels with thick white soles on her feet.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background begins on a stage with curtains covering it.The background then transitions into a purple wall old-school windows that has neon colors. Fireworks blare throughout the song.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Raise both of your hands quickly, the left hand halfway as high as the right hand, as if you were presenting something.
- Le Bal Masqué is the second song in the series by Dr. Creole, but the first one to be a cover.
- Le Bal Masqué is the eighth French-language song in the series.
- The coaches appear in the background of Skibidi.
- The preview uses the original version instead of the cover.
- Some of the concept art of the coaches can be seen in the Kill This Love/I Am the Best/Fancy behind-the-scenes.
- In the preview gameplay, the pictogram bar uses its default color and the Gold Move effect is from Just Dance 2019.
- P2 is the fourth known coach that is portrayed by a dancer of the opposite gender from the coach’s supposed gender, after Drop the Mambo, P2-C3 of The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody), and P4 of There Is Nothing Better In The World (Ничего на свете лучше нету).
- Playing Le Bal Masqué three times unlocks P2 of OMG’s sticker.
Official Music Video and Audio
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|