- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Captions
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with a mango-yellow fluffy afro. She wears an orange tank top, a pair of blue short shorts, and blue high heels. She also wears a pair of blue feather earrings, a pair of blue sunglasses with yellow lenses, a white belt around her waist and blue bangles.
In the remake, her color scheme is slightly darker, the blue parts are noticeably darker, and she has a yellow glowing outline.
The background consists of what seems to be a pink disco with two semicircles colored concentrically with pink, yellow and blue, and with two orange stars on each semicircle. The floor is blue and reflective. At some points in the dance, small pink and white stars get emitted behind the dancer. A pair of small pink lights can be seen at the upper corners of the background.
In the remake, the color palette of the background is all in shades of orange, yellow, and red. There is a zooming effect and the rainbows are animated. During the bridge, the color scheme turns to shades of magenta and purple, and light purple stars come out onto the floor.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Put your hands down.
Gold Move 3: Point your right arm towards the right-hand corner of the screen with your left arm on your hip.
Le Freak appears in the following Mashups:
Le Freak appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
Just Dance Unlimited
Le Freak appears in Puppet/Party Master Mode. Here there are the captions attributed to this song:
- 70’s Groove
- Hippie Twist
- Push ’N’ Pull
- Rolling Clap
- Fame, Le Freak, and That’s the Way (I Like It) are the first disco songs in the series.
- In the first Just Dance Now pictogram sprite, there are some beta pictograms, two of which are surrounded by a black square instead of being transparent.
- In Just Dance, the line "It’s called Le Freak" appears as "It's called : Le Freak".
- Also in the line "Le freak, c’est chic" appears as one line in the same game, but it's divided into two parts in the remake.
- Le Freak is the only Just Dance coach that appears in Just Dance 2014 mashups that does not appear in any Mashups in Just Dance 4.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|