"Lean On" (Scarf Version) is playable on Just Dance 2017, where the routine can be unlocked by paying 2000 Mojocoins on 8th-gen consoles and PC, and through normal gameplay on 7th-gen consoles. The routine also appears on 舞力全开2017, where it can be unlocked by paying 2000 Mojocoins. It also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman who has an Arabian belly-dancer attire with a red top and violet bottoms with gold sequins. She wears a gold headband and has a blue scarf-like robe with a gold outline. Her black hair is tied up in a bun with a long segmented pony-tail.
From the bridge to the end of the song, the blue parts of her outfit (including the scarf) turn black, and the silhouette of what is behind those elements can be seen.
The routine takes place in a tent with some decorated columns, in the middle of a desert. Inside this tent, there are an Arabic-styles hanging lantern, many decorated pillows two lamps and a carpet; the decorations often light up.
Before the bridge starts, the roof of the tent is blown away by the wind, and then the desert disappears. The remaining elements of the tent become black and luminous. This change in the background remains until the end of the song, when the wind makes the roof reappear.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Put your right arm out, bend your left arm, put your left hand on your head, and spin.
Lean On (Scarf Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Royally Cool
Just Dance Now
- 1001 Nights Of Dance
- All Songs K-R
Just Dance Unlimited
- 1001 Nights Of Dance
- Just Dance 2017
- Unlimited K-R
- Main article: Lean On#Trivia
- Lean On (Scarf Version) is the second routine where the coach holds a cloth while dancing, after Fatima.
- Although the coach spins four times in succession during each chorus, only the first two spins are counted each time.
- One of the pictograms during the final chorus is brown instead of black.
- In the preview gameplay uploaded to Just Dance’s British channel, the artist was erroneously credited as "Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MØ" for a short period of time.
- Moreover, the British gameplay shows the part of the routine from the first verse to the beginning of the second verse; the preview uploaded to the international channel, instead, shows the routine from the second chorus to the end of the bridge.
- Also, when the international preview was first uploaded to YouTube, the description box read "Sorry by Justin Bieber". This was fixed the next day.
- The black and golden effect is reused in 24K Magic.