Appearance of the Dancer
The background is a city at night-time. What appears to be a café or a restaurant can be seen alongside a drinking fountain. The windows in the buildings seen in the background, the drinking fountain, the restaurant and the floor pattern underneath the dancer all light up in sync with the track's beat. The city resembles Istanbul. There is a Hagia Sophia Mosque and some houses and apartments. Two silhouettes of the dancer appear on her left and right sides, dancing along with her.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Open your arms in a semi-circle motion.
Gold Move 2: Extend both of your arms.
Leila appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Around The World
Appearances in Playlists
Leila is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- 1001 Nights Of Dances
- All Songs K-R
- Leila is the second song by Cheb Salama in the series.
- Leila is the first Turkish-language song in the series, before Adeyyo.
- A part of the preview of the song had been released via the Italian Just Dance Facebook page 2 hours before it was revealed on YouTube.
- There is a glitch where the crown indicating who has the highest score turns white instead of a gold color.
- The coach's avatar has its hair free and not tied in a ponytail.
- The line "Come on and find me" is written as "Come on find me" the third time it is sung.
- The Gold Moves 1 and 3 pictogram is in a darker hue.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited servers, a work-in-progress preview can be found: in it, the background clones look different.
- In Just Dance Unlimited via Just Dance 2018, the Kids menu icon for Funky Robot accidentally appeared as a placeholder for this pictogram.
- This issue was later fixed on December 10, 2017.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|