- For The Black Eyed Peas Experience routine, see Let’s Get It Started (The Black Eyed Peas Experience).
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with long blue hair who resembles will.i.am in the music video. He wears a blue and green checkered jacket, a green shirt, a yellow hat, a red glove, green trousers with loose red straps, and white shoes.
According to beta pictures, the background was similar to the background from Baby Girl, however the lights are not present.
The Gold Moves are currently unknown.
- The clean version is used, changing the original title, Let’s Get Retarded, to Let’s Get It Started.
- Also, in the files for Just Dance 2, the codename for the song uses the original title as its codename. This could suggest that the game was going to use the original version of the song.
- However, it is misspelled as "LetGetRetarted" instead of "LetsGetRetarded".
- The coach was used in many advertisements and the box art for the PAL version of Just Dance 2.
- If the song was left in Just Dance 2 as a playable routine, this would have been the first song by The Black Eyed Peas in the series.
- On the PAL cover of Just Dance 2, the dancer has a more greenish color scheme, as well as an unknown dancer appearing on his right.
- The Just Dance 2 coach has overlapping slihouettes behind him, like in the routines of the previous game, and also no pictograms were made, suggesting that the routine was scrapped in early development.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|