- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet between a man and a woman, both of whom are in 1920s Charleston fashion.
P1 has black hair and a black mustache. He wears an orange beret, a purple button down shirt with a mint green bow tie and black suspenders, black pants, and black and orange oxfords.
P2 has short pink - red coloured bob hair. She wears a dark purple head band, a purple choker necklace, a mint green one piece playsuit with purple glitter wings on the chest, and purple heels. Her glove is cranberry-colored.
The routine is in a room of curved pipelines, which are all closely bonded together. The pipes and the floor first light up to purple. Stars of the same color flash to the beat. When the pipes become multicolored, stage lights from the top corners shine towards the dancers. When the room darkens, individual pipes will flash singular colors. A distorted film-grain effect is also visible during this effect. After the gold move, the room turns gold. During the chorus, the pipes beat to the song.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Open your arms and lift your right leg.
Appearances in Playlists
Little Swing is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- Little Swing is the second collaboration between AronChupa and Nora Ekberg (credited as "Little Sis Nora") in the series.
- Little Swing is the fifth Charleston-themed routine in the series after Mugsy Baloney, We No Speak Americano, Starships (Charleston Version), and Happy (Sing Along).
- In the loading screen, a "LITTLE SWING" sign and brick wall in background. These elements are absent from the gameplay.
- In the dash.justdancenow.com files for Little Swing, the Gold Moves do not have their gold outlines.
- There is also no Gold Move effect.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|