Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man who resembles a young Iggy Pop. He has shoulder-length aqua blue hair. He wears a light blue singlet, bracelets on both wrists, blue ripped jeans and teal blue boots.
Just Dance 3In Just Dance 3, his color scheme is more greenish, the holes on his jeans are less visible and his boots have a less visible texture.
In the remake, he has a bright light blue outline. His color scheme is based off his original one, his bracelets are more visible and the plastic texture on his boots is more visible.
The background is a red forest with black trees silhouettes. In Just Dance 3, black falling leaves and blue smoke coming from the ground had been added.
There are 4 Shake Moves in the Just Dance routine:
Shake Move 1: Shake your arms in the air like you are playing the cymbals of a battery. This the first move in the routine.
Shake Moves 2, 3, and 4: Wildly shake your right arm as if you were playing a guitar.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Just Dance 3 remake. These Gold Moves carry onto the track's future appearances:
Gold Move 1: Throw your arms out.
Gold Move 2: Perform a "smash guitar" by hold both hands together and throw them quickly to the floor.
Gold Move 3: Throw your arms out while leaning forward.
Louie Louie appears in the following Mashups:
- Louie Louie itself is not the original version. It is instead a cover of an older version by Richard Berry.
- In Just Dance, the line "I think about the meaning of my life again" is split up as "I think about/The meaning of my life again"; in Just Dance 3, instead, it is split up as "I think about the meaning/Of my life again".
- In addition, the T for "the" is accidentally in uppercase in the latter game.
- In Just Dance 3, the apostrophes in "But I’m as bent" and "I’m tryin’ to do it right but" are incorrectly separated from the I, thus displaying the lines as "But I ’m as bent" and "I ’m tryin’ to do it right but".
- In addition, "tryin’" lacks its apostrophe.
- In Just Dance 3, "Alright" is misspelled as "Allright".
- Louie Louie, Eye of the Tiger, and Who Let the Dogs Out? are the only routines to have Shake Moves that are different from each other.
- Louie Louie has the closest appearance of a Shake Move in Just Dance (just ten seconds after the start).
- There is a glitch in the Just Dance version: at the end, the dancer reappears in the start position for a while, but he immediately gets covered by the scoring display.
- The pictogram for Shake Moves 2, 3, and 4 is near identical to the pictogram for Lump’s Shake Move, in both shape and color.
- The coach appears in Video Killed the Radio Star.
- On the Just Dance 3 version and the remake, the intro (which contains a male voice saying "And now, the news") is covered by a buzzing sound.
- In Just Dance 3, Gold Move 3 has a glitch where the "YEAH!" feedback icon would not be displayed even if the move was performed correctly, and only the sound effect can be heard.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|