"Louie Louie" by Iggy Pop is featured on Just Dance and Just Dance 3 as a downloadable track exclusive to Xbox 360. It was also planned to be featured on Just Dance: Greatest Hits and Just Dance: Best Of, but was scrapped for unknown reasons. The song can also be found in the Just Dance Unlimited files.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Shake Moves
- 4 Gold Moves
- 5 Appearances in Mashups
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man who resembles a young Iggy Pop. He has shoulder-length aqua blue hair. He wears a light blue singlet, bracelets on both wrists, blue ripped jeans and teal blue boots.
Just Dance 3
In Just Dance 3, his color scheme is more greenish, the holes on his jeans are less visible and his boots have a less visible texture.
In the remake, he has a bright light blue outline. His color scheme is based off his original one, his bracelets are more visible and the plastic texture on his boots is more visible.
The background is a red forest with black trees silhouettes. In Just Dance 3, black falling leaves and blue smoke coming from the ground had been added.
There are 4 Shake Moves in the Just Dance routine:
Shake Move 1: Shake your arms in the air like you are playing the cymbals of a battery. This is the first move in the routine.
Shake Moves 2, 3, and 4: Wildly shake your right arm as if you were playing a guitar.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Just Dance 3 remake. These Gold Moves carry onto the track’s future appearances:
Gold Move 1: Throw your arms out and jump into an open-leg stance.
Gold Move 2: Perform a "smash guitar" by hold both hands together and throw them quickly to the floor.
Gold Move 3: Step forward with your left foot while bending your knees, lean forward, and throw your arms out behind you.
Louie Louie appears in the following Mashups:
- In Just Dance, the line "I think about the meaning of my life again" is split up as "I think about/The meaning of my life again"; in Just Dance 3, instead, it is split up as "I think about the meaning/Of my life again".
- In addition, the T for "the" is accidentally in uppercase in the later game.
- In Just Dance 3, the apostrophes in "But I’m as bent" and "I’m tryin’ to do it right but" are incorrectly separated from the I, thus displaying the lines as "But I ’m as bent" and "I’m tryin’ to do it right but".
- In addition, "tryin’" lacks its apostrophe.
- In Just Dance 3, "Alright" is misspelled as "Allright".
- In the old Just Dance Now servers, the preview audio starts at the beginning of the song and ends during the first chorus; in the Just Dance Unlimited servers, instead, it goes from the second chorus to the guitar solo.
- Louie Louie, Eye of the Tiger, and Who Let the Dogs Out? are the only routines to have Shake Moves that are different from each other.
- Louie Louie has the closest appearance of a Shake Move in Just Dance (just ten seconds after the start).
- There is a glitch in the Just Dance version: at the end, the dancer reappears in the start position for a while, but he immediately gets covered by the scoring display.
- The pictogram for Shake Moves 2, 3, and 4 is nearly identical to the pictogram for Lump’s Shake Move, in both shape and color.
- The coach appears in Video Killed the Radio Star.
- On the Just Dance 3 version and the remake, the intro (which contains a male voice saying "And now, the news") is covered by a buzzing sound.
- In Just Dance 3, Gold Move 3 has a glitch where the "YEAH!" feedback icon would not be displayed even if the move was performed correctly, and only the sound effect can be heard.
- On Twitter, Just Dance ran a poll asking which returning map should be the last from Season 2: Feel The Power on Just Dance Unlimited and the options were Louie Louie and Forget You. Since Forget You won, Louie Louie was not added to Just Dance Unlimited as part of Season 2.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|