| ||This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 has short light brown hair. He wears a light blue sweater with two pink hearts, a blue pair of pants with royal blue square lines, royal blue socks, and pink shoes.
P2 has medium black hair. She wears a blue circle earrings, blue headband, a pink sweater with two light blue hearts, royal blue skirt, royal blue knee-socks, and royal blue shoes with three pink straps.
The routine starts in front of a huge light with the title of the song in Chinese, then it switches to tree silhouettes at dawn. During the first verse, it turns to a shiny, blurry clover shape, then to a sunny field with a house and smoke hearts coming from it. After that, it turns to a sunny sky with clouds and photos of the coaches posing romantically, and then to a sunset shore with shiny outlines (such as a star and a heart). Then, the rotation starts over, but without the field.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: P1 stands on the left and crosses his arms, while P2 stands on the right andputs her arms down, with her knees slightly bent.
Gold Move 2: Face each other and join your hands.
- P2 appears in the starting screen of 舞力全开：活力派.
- P2’s sweater can be seen in the official Behind-the-Scenes video for 舞力全开：活力派.
- An unused Gold Move can be found in the map files.
- The coaches’ outline was initially much thicker on the coach selection menu than on the cover and the menu icon.
- In a later update, the outline was made thinner.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|