Appearance of the Dancers
All four dancers are women.
P1 wears a light blue jacket and has black hair, Bordeaux bra, a flesh pink glove, black shorts, dark burgendy borders, and black heels.
P2 has black hair in two chignons, a light blue jacket, a yellow dress, a yellow glove, high black socks with yellow borders, and black heels.
P3 has blonde hair, a light blue crop top jacket, a red-and-black bra, an orange glove, a light brown skirt, light brown borders, and black heels.
P4 has bobbed black hair, a light blue long jacket, an orange jumpsuit with a black belt, a dark yellow glove, high black socks with pinkish-red borders, and black heels.
The dancers are supposed to be in a flying starship with animated floor. The background changes constantly: first, there is from a sunny sky full of clouds, then it becomes orange with a sunset theme. Then the starship gets down from the sky and stays floating on a night city and it starts to fly fast on it.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Every player pushes the other from the right to the left, while P1 moves their arms in a circle and almost fall.
Gold Move 2 (P2): Push P1 and P4 away.
Gold Move 2 (P3/P1): Lower your right arm, doing a semicircle in the air.
Gold Move 3 (P1/P2/P3)/Gold Move 2 (P4): Hit the air with the right arm above the other.
Gold Move 3 (P4): Lower your arms.
- This is the second song by Morning Musume in the series, after Love Revolution.
- P2's dress look similar to the one from American Girl except for the fringes.
- This is the third longest song in the whole Japanese Just Dance series, being four minutes and 57 seconds long; followed by Kiss Datte Hidarikiki (an exact five minutes) and Heavy Rotation (five minutes and one second).
- In the menu square and the beginning of the choreo, the player's positions are altered. The order is P3-P4-P2-P1.
- When the lyric "Fu-fu" is sung softly, the lyric found for that instance is written in katakana as "フーフー". However, when it's sung loudly, it's written in the romaji equivalent.
- Besides, "fu-fu" gets highlighted with a bit of delay the first time it's sung.
- 25 seconds were cut off of the original song.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|