| ||The Manual of Style has been updated, and this article requires major reformatting to comply with the MoS. Help this Wiki by editing it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a pair of women. They have blue outlines.
P1 has long red straight hair with bangs. She wears a lavender short sleeveless dress, supported dark blue straps looping around on her neck. She wears a sky blue belt with dark blue buckle on her waist and plum knee-length heeled boots with dark blue laces. She also wear several red bracelets on her left arm.
P2 has blue hair with two spiky pigtails. She wears a red crop top and dark red shorts, with lavender fluffy cuffs on the neck and sleeves. The shorts also has a white buckle on the center of the fluffy cuff. She also wears a pair of blue ankle boots. Lastly, she has a lavender fluffy cuff on her left arm.
The background appears to be the interior of a star ship, with purple and dark pink walls, a spotlight, and some lights.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Point your right hand in the air.
- This is the first song by Morning Musume in the series.
- The outfits and choreo were based from the official video.
- The dancers reappear in the background of Yeah! Meccha Holiday.
- The real name of the song is Renai Revolution 21, but in the unused English translation, it appears as Love Revolution.
- The version of the song used in-game is shortened by thirty seconds.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|