On the 8th-generation console and Nintendo Switch versions of Just Dance 2018, Love Ward was one of fifteen songs to be playable from the beginning.
The routine was also planned to appear on Kids Mode in Just Dance 2018, but it was never added to the feature.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a trio of a woman resembling Hatsune Miku and two pills.
P1 and P3 are both small, reddish orange and white pills with light blue arms and legs, and white sneakers.
P2 resembles Hatsune Miku in a nurse outfit and turquoise hair. She wears a white and pink nurse hat with a cherry red cross, a pink and white nurse dress with cherry red accents, pink thigh high socks, and cherry red Mary Jane heels.
The background is first seen with a circle of medical crosses with happy faces, clones of the pills, and a pink heart ready to shatter. It later transforms to four sick thermometers that tilt around on a blue background with blue and pink hearts. It changes to a blue background with lightened dots and waves, where some pills are floating around. Next, three panels are seen, the left having an ambulance, the center having dancing pills, and the third having Miku rushing in anger. Afterwards, there is a background containing hearts and cheerful medical crosses. Spiraling panels of thermometers and pills spin outward, stopping at a panel of driving ambulances.
During a flat-line, a heart with a band-aid zooms out and gets checked out by two anthropomorphic leeks as doctors. During the guitar solo, pills form as triangles as they pan up the screen.
Before the third chorus, a medicine bottle bounces around as pills wave to it when it stops.
During the outro, pills spiral out of control as the heart restores itself. It finally did as it shines pink in a black background.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Finish raising your right arm while pointing with your index finger.
Love Ward appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance Unlimited
Just Dance Now
- Beats from the Far East
- Kids Corner
- All Songs K-R
- Love Ward is the third song by Hatsune Miku in the main series.
- The phone call before the first verse, the guitar solo before the second verse, and ending have been cut. The second guitar solo before the third chorus was shortened.
- P2’s outfit is similar to an outfit worn by Hatsune Miku during the "Hatsune Miku Live Party in Kansai 2013" concert.
- According to P3's avatar, P3 is a female, and P1 is a male, although both are performed by the same person.
- Love Ward, along with In the Hall of the Pixel King, Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, Carmen (Overture), Instruction, Shape of You, and Bubble Pop! (Bubble Gum Version), were originally planned to be included in Kids Mode. However, they were scrapped for unknown reasons.
- Nevertheless, Love Ward is featured in the Kids Corner playlist in Just Dance Now.
- A pictogram has a typo in its name: "outro_resurection_ar" (with only one "r" instead of two).
- In the albumcoach seen in The Art of Just Dance (10th Anniversary Edition), only one of the pill coaches appears instead of two, the one present is located to the right.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|