Appearance of the Dancer
OriginalThe dancer is a woman with wild orange hair and orange circular glasses. She wears dark aqua green pajamas with white borders and orange and white cuffs on her arms and legs and dark aqua green socks. On her feet, she wears a pair of white floppy ear dog slippers, with orange eyes and inner ear accents and a dark aqua green nose.
In the remake, the dancer has a slightly lighter color scheme, and her face is more visible. Also, her pajamas have more gradient. She now has a blue outline.
The coach is dancing in a dark orange kitchen with lighter furniture. The kitchen contains furniture such as a refrigerator, a counter with a cylinder object, cupboards, and kitchen tables. Throughout the routine, some pink bubbles can be seen flying behind the dancer and the background occasionally lighten up.
In the remake, the kitchen is in a lighter shade of orange and the floor is shiny and checkered. The furniture becomes more animated and bounce to the moves and beat. The highlights in the furniture flash aqua green to the rhythm of the music and the light checkered patterns shine in to the music. The routine starts and ends with the background and dancer in a fading black effect. The floating pink bubbles were removed from the background.
There are 6 Shake Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Shake Moves: Play an imaginary guitar by shaking your right hand vigorously.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the remake:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Play an imaginary guitar by shaking your right hand vigorously.
Gold Move 3: Shake your head, arms and shoulders.
- Lump has the longest artist name in the entire series, with 39 characters (47 with spaces).
- The following anomalies are present in the in-game lyrics:
- Every time "lump" appears in the lyrics, it is capitalized as "Lump" even if they are not the first word in the lyric line.
- "Pajamas" is spelled in British English as "pyjamas", even though the band is American. It is also misspelled as "pyjammas".
- "Was sorta rotten and insane" is misinterpreted as "Were sorta rotten and insane".
- "Lump was limp and rotten" is misinterpreted as "And Lump was limp/And lonely and"
- "At sub-sonic speeds" is misspelled as "At subsonic speeds".
- "Is this lump outta my head?" is misinterpreted as "Is this Lump out of my head" and lacks the question mark.
- All of these have been fixed in the remake.
- The Just Dance Unlimited trailer for the Just Dance 2020 Celebration event lists the song with the song name and artists for Proud Mary.
- In the Nintendo Switch notification for the "Just Dance 2020 Celebration Event", the artist’s name is misspelled as "The Presidents Of The United Staes Of America"" (with an additional pair of inverted commas).
- Lump has six Shake Moves, thus being the routine with the highest number of Shake Moves in Just Dance.
- If the entire franchise is taken into account, Lump is beaten by Hot, Hot, Hot (which has eight Shake Moves).
- Lump is one of the six dancers from Just Dance who were never used in Puppet Master Modes or Mashups. The others are Bebe, Girls Just Want To Have Fun, Groove Is In The Heart, Surfin' Bird, and Womanizer.
- Both in Just Dance and in the remade version, the coach’s glasses constantly disappear due to a glitch.
- In the banner displayed at the start of the routine, Lump’s artist lacks "The" in their name.
- The Shake Move pictogram for Lump is remarkably similar to the Shake Move pictogram in Louie Louie.
- In the Just Dance menu icon, the cuffs on the coaches’ sleeves are completely yellow instead of white and orange.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited trailer for the Just Dance 2020 Celebration event, no pictograms are displayed, the pictogram bar is red (its default color) and no moves are counted, due to the fact that those assets had not been updated within the announcement of the event.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|