Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl. She is wearing teal pajamas, dog slippers, and orange curly hair, and round glasses.
In the remake, the dancer is almost the same. She has a slightly lighter color scheme, and her face is more visible. Also, her pajamas are more gradient. Now, she has a blue outline.
The coach is dancing in a dark red kitchen. Pink bubbles are seen to be flying around.
In the remake, the kitchen is in a lighter shade of orange. Some highlights of the furniture light up and the floor is checkered and animated. There are no bubbles.
There are 6 Shake Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Shake Moves: Play an imaginary guitar.
- Lump has six (6) Shake Moves, which makes it the routine with the second most Shake Moves in the entire franchise, only after Hot, Hot, Hot (which has 8 Shake Moves).
- However, Lump had the most Shake Moves in Just Dance.
- Lump has the longest artist name in the entire series, with 39 characters (47 with spaces).
- In the lyrics, the word "pajamas" is spelled in British English as "pyjamas", even though the band is American.
- Lump is one of the six dancers from Just Dance which were never used in Puppet Master Modes or Mashups. The others are Bebe, Surfin' Bird, Womanizer, Girls Just Want To Have Fun, and Groove Is In The Heart.
- Throughout the choreography, the coach’s glasses constantly disappear.
- The Shake Move pictogram for this routine looks remarkably similar to the Shake Move pictogram in Louie Louie.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|