Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with orange curly hair. She is wearing teal pajamas with white and orange assets, white, teal, and orange dog slippers, and a pair of orange round glasses.
In the remake, the dancer has a slightly lighter color scheme, and her face is more visible. Also, her pajamas have more gradient. Now, she has a blue outline.
The coach is dancing in a dark orange kitchen with lighter furniture. At some point, some pink bubbles can be seen flying.
In the remake, the kitchen is in a lighter shade of orange. Some highlights of the furniture light up and the floor is checkered and animated. There are no bubbles anymore.
There are 6 Shake Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Shake Moves: Play an imaginary guitar.
This section has content which remains to be confirmed! You can help by adding to it. Remember to cite!
- Lump has six (6) Shake Moves, which makes it the routine with the second most Shake Moves in the entire franchise, only after Hot, Hot, Hot (which has 8 Shake Moves).
- However, Lump had the most Shake Moves in Just Dance and in the main series.
- Lump has the longest artist name in the entire series, with 39 characters (47 with spaces).
- In the lyrics, the word "pajamas" is spelled in British English as "pyjamas", even though the band is American.
- Lump is one of the six dancers from Just Dance which were never used in Puppet Master Modes or Mashups. The others are Bebe, Surfin' Bird, Womanizer, Girls Just Want To Have Fun, and Groove Is In The Heart.
- Throughout the choreography, the coach’s glasses constantly disappear.
- The Shake Move pictogram for this routine looks remarkably similar to the Shake Move pictogram in Louie Louie.
- The Just Dance Unlimited trailer for the Just Dance 2020 Celebration event lists the song with the song name and artists for Proud Mary.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|