- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a girl with purple hair gathered in a chignon with a magenta braid that falls on her right shoulder. She wears a pair of magenta pendants, a black necklace, a fuchsia jacket with a light blue and pink collar over an orange top, a pair of black tight pants with several ripped holes on the legs and a pair of orange short boots with black heels. Her outline is orange and thick.
From the beginning to the end of the second chorus, the coach’s color scheme is in black and white except for her glove and her outline, which is pink and thick; from the bridge onward, it switches to her regular colors.
The background mostly resembles the music video; it starts white from the beginning of the song till the last second chorus, then it turns black for the rest of the routine.
During the routine, numerous colorful lines, patterns, and brush strokes appear in the background and with the coach's movements and the song beats. Some of them will change their color, which is noticeable in the bridge and the last chorus.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Lower your right arm while leaning back.
Gold Move 2: Shake your hands while lowering your arms.
Lush Life is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance 2020
Just Dance Now
- Lush Life is the second song by Zara Larsson in the series.
- The word "night" is spelled as "nite" in the lyrics.
- The Chinese preview thumbnail misinterprets the title as "Lush Of Life".
- Two pictograms are created in the style of Just Dance 2016 pictograms.
- On the album coach and coach selection image, the coach’s hair is entirely magenta instead of purple with a magenta braid.
- On the menu icon, the coach has an orange outline instead of a pink one.
- The coach’s glove was initially yellow instead of blue.
- This Beta element can be seen in the background of Skibidi.
- In the teaser, a few HUD changes can be seen:
- The score bars are a bit wider and more rounded.
- The colors on the score bars have gradients.
- The pictogram beat is now a purple line that pulses along with the beat, rather than being a white block.
- The new pictogram bar is also used in the Just Dance Now preview.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found on the Just Dance Unlimited files.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|