Appearance of the DancerThe coach is a woman wearing an African-based outfit with futuristic tones. She has a black isicholo on her head, with black and gold ribbon-like tassels with patterns placed on the side of the isicholo. The base of the isicholo is connected with a golden futuristic visor with a golden inverted triangle on the top center that covers her eyes, with golden chains wrapped on the top of the visor. She also wears a sleeveless leotard that leaves her legs exposed. The leotard contains a face in the style of African art, with the lips, nose, parts of the cheeks, and eyebrows light blue and the rest of the face is in gold. The rest of the leotard is black, with golden accents on the hips as well as stiff golden shoulder pads with a golden ensemble around her neck area. She also has a large, open golden flowing cape with loose open sleeves and having black and yellow patterns on the back. Lastly, she wears black leggings with golden patterns. The accessories include a pair of thick golden earrings and golden bangles, and her makeup includes a golden lower lip with a gold line from the center of her upper lip to her chin. She is barefoot and has a blue outline.
The background takes place in an African temple. In the choruses, three dark large African masks float in full front view with orange masks and sometimes flash white around the eyes. In the verses, after a transition of white smoke, a light blue waterfall and ferns are visible in the distance. The rocks around it illuminate in various patterns and white steam immerses from the ground. Halfway through one of the verses and just before the next chorus, the scenery moves forward through a pathway with dark walls that light up blue, as well as triangular patterns in lines.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Swing your right arm up.
Gold Move 2: Place your hands above your head as a crown while you step with your right foot.
Appearances in Playlists
Ma Itù is featured in the following playlists
Just Dance 2020
- Must Dance 2020
- Ma Itù is the second song by Stella Mwangi in the series.
- Stella Mwangi is the third non-Ubisoft artist to write an original song for the series, after Konshens and Imposs.
- The title translates to "Our Truth".
- Ma Itù was revealed by Stella Mwangi’s Instagram account shortly before the teaser was published on YouTube.
- Stella Mwangi also wears the coach’s outfit in the cover art.
- In the thumbnails of the France, UK and Denmark versions of the preview, the title is misspelled as Ma Itu. Also, in the titles of these previews, it was misspelled as Ma Itù.
- The version of the song used in-game is different from the version used in the music video.
- The coach appears in the background of Skibidi.
- Playing Ma Itù three times unlocks Beware of the Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)’s flower graffiti sticker for JD4.
Official Music Video
Behind The Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|