Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is preformed by a woman and a man, who are dressed like a queen and king.
P1 is a woman. She wears a pink and cyan bodice with a heart motif in the middle and sleeves with ruffles. She has a blue and yellow striped skirt with a cut in the middle. She also has hot pink socks with blue ribbons, green platform shoes with yellow heart motifs beside each, and black sunglasses.
P2 is a man. He wears an open green coat with a heart motif with a blue undershirt. He also wears a pair of black pants, a pair of sneakers with heart motifs beside each, two gold chain necklaces, and black sunglasses. His hair is styled in dreadlocks with a lavender hair extension.
The routine takes place on a checkered floor which shifts into shapes like diamonds, hearts, clovers, and stars. The routine moves towards a castle, progressing from a garden to a festival, and to the gates of the kingdom. The garden has arches of plants and leaves, multiple plants with a heart on them in a blue ceramic pot, with velvet curtains that rise behind them. During the chorus, they move along on the same floor except with the coach from Narco barricading the sides, and concrete and abstract statues spinning behind them. They then go to an area with heart-shaped balloons and trumpets spewing more balloons. Three balloons growing out from a pot can also be seen.
The background consists of the castle backdrop from the Classic routine with a yellow tint around it as wings and triangles appear on it. Winged roses then fly into the background as the triangles spin and scramble the background.
It then transitions to a blue backdrop with the castle now upside-down and reflected on both sides of the screen. Floretian buildings, winged hearts and more triangles then appear in the backdrop as the castle and hearts flash and pulsate to the beat of the song.
In the chorus, the central triangle opens up to a turquoise backdrop with golden heart trophies flanking the sides of a heart-shaped garden with a dark heart-shaped moat and golden decorations on the top and bottom of the moat. The garden pulsates whenever "Watch the tempo" is said and spits out roses in the process.
The background zooms into the garden, where the trumpets and banner from Narco can be seen, with the busts of 2 sunglasses-wearing lions on the side. They glitch and change color to the beat of the song as winged hearts fly into the background.
The background then changes to a pink backdrop as the garden moves diagonally across the sceen. The triangle in the center roatates and turns into a heart before reverting back, to the beat of the song.
Before the pre-chorus, the background becomes a large dark purple diamond with trophies and columns on the side, with a rose in the center. The diamond splits into 2 diamonds and moves around the screen before changing to a dark blue backdrop with the lions spinning around the side and the triangles rotating with the rose in it. The base of the lions have arrows pointing towards the center of the rose, which has a letter M in it.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Classic routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: This is a right-to-left Wave Gold Move:
- P2: Swing your arms in towards your chest.
- P1: Bring your arms down in a circle.
Gold Move 3:
- P1: Put your right hand on your head.
- P2: Kneel and put your right hand on your chest.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Extreme Version routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your arms up and jump.
Gold Move 2: While leaning on the floor, bend your body and put your right hand above your head.
Appearances in Playlists
Mad Love is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Declare Your Love!
- Must Dance 2019
- 15-Minute Workout
Just Dance Now
- Hall of Fame
- All Songs K-R
- Mad Love is the third song by Sean Paul in the series.
- The following mistakes are present in the in-game lyrics:
- "Jiggle up yuh sinting" (when Becky G says it) is misinterpreted as "Jiggle up your swing swing".
- "Cau’ me lovin' how your body fat" is misinterpreted as "Got me lovin' on your body fat".
- "Lovin' how your booty pop/When the beat drop" is misinterpreted as "Rubbin' on your booty fat/Wanna beat ya up".
- "Come in my baby" is misinterpreted as "For me and my baby".
- "When you do it is a wrap" is misinterpreted as "When you treat to the rap".
- "When you fling it up back" is misinterpreted as "When your fingers got rocks".
- The word "Steppin’" is absent in the line "Steppin’ in gyal you pepparin’". In the same line, "pepparin’" is misspelled as preparin’".
- "You never yet flop" is misinterpreted as "You never get flopped".
- "Weh mi wah fi attack" is misinterpreted as "When me walk fi ya spot".
- "Mi eye deh ’pon she" is misinterpreted as "Eyes upon cheek".
- "Girl your legs look the best" is misinterpreted as "Gyal ya light up the place".
- "Boy I’m tryna be good" is misinterpreted as "Boy I’m tryna make up".
- "But you’re making me be so bad" is misinterpreted as "But you’re making me feel so bad".
- "Spin like propeller" is misinterpreted as "Been there preparin'".
- "Spin my girl" is misinterpreted as "Still my girl".
- "Jiggle up yuh sinting" (when Sean Paul says it) is misinterpreted as "Jingle up and sing sing".
- "Unquestionable you a run the sinting" is misinterpreted as "And gyal say never you a relentless thing".
- "You ready break down my guard" is misinterpreted as "You’re ready but oh my god".
- The dancer from Narco appears in the background, but with black skin and a different color scheme.
- The coaches in the Just Dance 2019 cover have a thicker outline.
- On 7th-gen consoles, the background does not have the backdrops.
- The album background is different from the background in the menu square.
- As was the case with Je sais pas danser, No Lie, Hala Bel Khamis, Obsesión, Bang Bang Bang (Extreme and VIP), Monsters of Jazz, A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) (Twenties Version), Irish Meadow Dance, Work Work (Extreme), Shinobi Cat, Finesse (Remix) (Extreme), Havana (Tango Version), Miłość w Zakopanem, and Tales of the Desert, the preview only has four players.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|