- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances In Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a man with black hair in two braids. He has a yellow cap and sunglasses. He wears a blue jacket with golden lining and various designs on it in a darker color, an orange and teal shirt with a radial design, multiple gold necklaces, magenta trousers and yellow shoes with dark violet tassels. His glove is vibrant green. He has a solid dark violet and white outline.
The background is made of many oriental, Indian patterns that later form an artistic drawing of an elephant head. Later, it changes to a beige, papyrus-like background with gray rhombuses that turn orange after some time. During the second chorus, a drawing of a tiger appears in a similar style as the elephant. Near the end, the two drawings appear side-by-side.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Repeatedly punch to your right while stomping.
Gold Move 2: Slightly bend your legs while putting your left hand up and your right hand near your mouth, as if you are shouting.
Magenta Riddim appears in the following playlists
Just Dance 2021
- 30-Minute Workout
- Cap It Off
- Street Cred
- The 2010s Were Banging!
- Get Some Spring in Your Step
Just Dance Now
- Vibrant Vibe!
- Magenta Riddim is the fifth song by DJ Snake in the series.
- It is also his first as a solo artist.
- Magenta Riddim is the only track on Just Dance 2021 without a gameplay teaser on the international Just Dance YouTube channel.
- The pictogram for Gold Move 2 incorrectly tells the player to put their right hand to their chest instead of to the mouth.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|