- For the Just Dance 2015 routine, see Mahna Mahna.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by two girls and a boy that repeatedly appears and disappears. Unlike in most other routines in the game, the player does not follow all of them at the same time; at the beginning of each section of the song, a blue and white outline will appear around the dancer(s) that the player is to follow for the rest of the section.
The backup dancers are two girls wearing red, mauve, and orange striped sleeveless tops with white straps, matching red pants with white belts, and a pair of white boots. The boy wears an two-tone jacket with a white shirt underneath, similarly colored pants, and orange shoes.
The background takes place in front of a large grassy clearing. To the left is a tree and on both sides multicolored flowers can be seen. Some colorful hills and a mountain range can be seen in the back.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: With the fingers extended in a "peace" sign, bring your left hand to your face and move it across to the left.
- While this version is a cover, it is more closely based on the original version of the song than its main series counterpart, which is based on the version by The Muppets.
- However both routines seem to have the same theme, which is based on the video for The Muppets’ version, and the dancers in both routines appear to be based on the Muppets who sing the song, Mahna Mahna and the Snowths.
- The score tracking constantly switches from the backup dancers to the main coach, who often disappears from the screen and leaves the two girls alone. When this change happens, the tracked coaches have a glowing light blue outline for a short amount of time.
- The only other times this happens are in We’re All in This Together on Just Dance: Disney Party and We Go Well Together on Just Dance Kids 2014.
- Burnin’ Up and Mah Nà Mah Nà are the first two instances of this phenomenon in the whole Just Dance franchise.
- In Burnin’ Up, however, this only happens once.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|