Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is an orange reindeer with sunglasses, purple antlers with ornaments, a purple scarf with a gold chain, and pink and white shoes that change into green and white.
The background contains a wall of speakers, two zigzag Christmas trees with several presents, a snowman wearing a golden cap and holding a golden boombox, and a golden truck with a present in the back. The walls and floor start off as purple, switching to white and then red. While white, the presents open and bounce to the beat. The left tree will also do this, while the right tree spins. While red, the presents are open and spray out white dust. While purple, both of these actions happen.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine. Gold Moves 1 and 2 are done consecutively:
Gold Move 1: Shake your hands above your head and kick your left foot.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Spin your right hand in a clockwise motion and turn to the right.
Appearance in Playlists
Make It Jingle is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2018
- Easy Peasy Party
- Just Dance 2018
Just Dance 2019
- Beastly Beats
Just Dance Now
- Hot Moves and Hot Cocoa
- Easy Peasy Party
- All Songs K-R
- Make It Jingle is the fourth Christmas-themed track and routine in the series.
- "Don’t lose ’em, b***h" is censored.
- In the E3 demo, the lyric color was turquoise green; at Gamescom, it appeared to be green.
- The coach has since made numerous appearances in other routines:
- Make It Jingle appears in the reel for Google Stadia.
Official Music Video
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZGBn0Urgmc
- ↑ File:Just Dance 2018 - Make It Jingle E3 Full Gameplay
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BW8Y1XthfnF
- ↑ File:Waterme promo gameplay.jpg
- ↑ File:Watermealt thumbnail us.jpg
- ↑ File:Concalma thumbnail us.jpg
- ↑ https://youtu.be/saKpuWEJFFs?t=6m7s
- ↑ http://www.maudleclancher.com
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|