|This article is about the song by Janelle Monáe. You may be looking for the song by Cobra Starship or the song by Michael Jackson.|
"Make Me Feel" by Janelle Monáe is featured on Just Dance 2019 for 8th-generation consoles and also on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited. It is only playable via Internet connection. It was available on Just Dance Unlimited for free on Just Dance 2019 before the October 30, 2018 update.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman. She has curly purple hair done in a bob. She wears an orange bodysuit with teal shoulder accessories which have navy blue z-stripes on each of them. The teal accents, bordered in purple, are also present on the sides of her breast regions and her hips. There are golden buttons studded over these accents, and the suit has a purple zipper and purple full sleeves. The suit ends above her thighs, and has golden borders at the ends. She is wearing blue translucent stockings, over which she wears tall boot heels which are half purple and half salmon. The heel regions are pink, and there are two blue straps on the boot above each foot. She wears rimless purple-tinted sunglasses.
The routine takes place in a massive factory with pistons, gears and conveyor belts.
In the first and second verse, the pistons move up and down to the clicks in the song and the background rotates to the coach's movements. It then slowly zooms into the factory before revealing a conveyor belt with clones of the coach dancing on it in a line. Along the way, the gears and turbines in the background start spinning one by one.
In the pre-chorus, the background transitions to another room with pipes, pistons and more rotating gears. The clones can be seen performing on the moving pistons.
In the chorus, a silhouette of the coach can be seen performing to the song while gears can be seen in it and the clones perform on the conveyor belt and a giant wheel.
In the bridge, the background returns to the piston room and violently vibrates to the guitar riffs as it zooms in deeper into the factory before returning to the pipe and piston room in the pre-chorus.
In the final chorus, the background transitions to the bridge background during the guitar riffs while violently vibrating before returning back to the chorus background.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Punch your right hand upwards.
Gold Move 2: Put your both hands over your chin while putting your legs together.
Make Me Feel is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Beginning of Just Dance World Cup
- Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
- Make Me Feel is the second song by Janelle Monáe in the series.
- The clean version of Make Me Feel is used in the game, where "f**kin’" is dubbed over with "good so".
- When viewing any Autodance for this song, "f**kin’" is uncensored.
- "Sexual" from the phrase "sexual bender" is separately censored.
- However, "sexual bender" is completely censored in the lyrics, despite "bender" being completely left intact on the audio.
- In cases of unlocking Dancer Card titles and completing Daily Challenges, Make Me Feel is classified as a Just Dance Unlimited routine.
- The menu icon, along with Nice For What, can be seen upon loading the demo. However, neither song appears in the demo menu.
- Make Me Feel’s coach is featured in the start screen of the updated Just Dance Now.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|