Make The Party (Don’t Stop) by Bunny Beatz ft. Liquid is featured on Just Dance 4. It is featured as a DLC on the NTSC Wii version, but on other consoles in that region and for all consoles in the PAL region, it is already on the main tracklist.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man. He has navy-black hair which looks a tiny bit spiky. He is wearing red glasses with a dark blue jacket, a blue shirt, pink trousers, green and black shoes, and a neon green glove.
The routine appears to be a room in the coach’s house, and the coach is having a party by himself. The color scheme appears to be shades of blue and light pink most of the time, and black during some parts of the song. Behind the coach is a DJ turntable for the Rabbid, and Just Dance 4 posters hanging above the turntable. On the left and right are screens that play the official music video. In the NTSC Wii DLC version, the screens are blank. Around the TVs are some speakers with neon outlines.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Slash your hands to both sides.
Gold Move 2: Hop four times while flapping your arms up and down.
Gold Move 3: Much like the first gold move, slash your hands to both sides, but while slightly lunging to the right.
Note that these dance quests are not available in the NTSC Wii DLC version.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Smooth" dance style
- Get GOOD when "Make the party don't stop" is sung
Make The Party (Don't Stop) appears in the following Mashups:
Make The Party (Don't Stop) appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Get Gone
- Happy Slide
- Heel 'N' Toes
- Open Your Heart
- Turn It Out
- Make The Party (Don’t Stop) is the third routine to feature a Raving Rabbid cameo, after Here Comes the Hotstepper and When I Grow Up.
- Love Is All is the 4th routine where the Raving Rabbid makes an appearance.
- "Damn" is censored.
- Make The Party (Don’t Stop) is the first song to feature a music video in the background.
- The music video is playing on the screens displayed on both sides of the room on all consoles, except for the NTSC Wii DLC version.
- Also in the NTSC Wii DLC version, the lyrics are highlighted in light blue instead of neon green.
- Bunny Beatz’s official YouTube channel only has the music videos for Make The Party (Don’t Stop).
- Liquid is not credited for this song in-game.
- In Make The Party (Don’t Stop)’s appearance in (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life (Mashup), the pictograms are in a much darker shade.
- Make The Party (Don’t Stop) is the second song that was produced by Ubisoft that has a music video, after Dance All Nite.
- The Rabbid is Bunny Beatz. This means Liquid is most likely a band and does all the vocals while Bunny Beatz is the DJ.
- On the Wii version of Just Dance 4, an image flashes up for less than a second after the song is finished playing each time before getting replaced by the results screen.
- It looks similar to the background of the NTSC Wii DLC version except that a second blank screen is added on the far right of the room behind the right speaker.
- Make The Party (Don’t Stop) samples Party Rock Anthem.
- One of the pictograms has part of its outline missing on its left hand.
- In the Just Dance 4 files, the song has two separate code names, with the only notable difference being the "DLC" added at the end of the second code name.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|