"Make The Party (Don’t Stop)" by Bunny Beatz featuring Liquid is featured on Just Dance 4. It was featured as a downloadable track on the NTSC Wii version, but was made unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel in January 2019. However, it appears on other consoles in that region and for all consoles in the PAL region, it is already on the main tracklist.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Mashups
- 6 Captions
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man. He has navy-black hair which looks a tiny bit spiky. He is wearing red glasses with a dark blue jacket, a blue shirt, pink trousers, green and black shoes, and a neon green glove.
The routine appears to be a room in the coach’s house, and the coach is having a party by himself (with a Rabbid). The color scheme appears to be shades of blue and light pink most of the time, and black during some parts of the song. Behind the coach is a DJ turntable for the Rabbid, and Just Dance 4 posters hanging above the turntable. On the left and right are screens that play the official music video. In the NTSC Wii DLC version, the screens are blank. Around the TVs are some speakers with neon outlines.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Slash your hands to both sides.
Gold Move 2: Hop four times while flapping your arms up and down.
Gold Move 3: Much like the first gold move, slash your hands to both sides, but while slightly lunging to the right.
Note that these dance quests are not available in the NTSC Wii DLC version.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Smooth" dance style
- Get GOOD when "Make the party don't stop" is sung
Make The Party (Don't Stop) appears in the following Mashups:
Make The Party (Don’t Stop) appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Get Gone
- Happy Slide
- Heel 'N' Toes
- Open Your Heart
- Turn It Out
- Make The Party (Don’t Stop) is the second Ubisoft-produced song to have a music video, after Dance All Nite.
- Make The Party (Don’t Stop) samples Party Rock Anthem, as mostly some samples of Redfoo saying "Yeah" and "Woo" can be heard.
- "Damn" is censored.
- Liquid is not credited in-game.
- Make The Party (Don’t Stop) is referenced by Ubisoft in the ESRB label of Just Dance 4 for the following reason: "In one comical dance sequence, a cartoony character (a rabbid) removes its tight shorts (no nudity is depicted)."
- The music video for the song has been uploaded to Ubisoft’s Belgian channel on September 20, 2012, under the name "BunnyBeatz - Music Video (INT)".
- In the NTSC Wii version, the lyrics are highlighted in light blue instead of neon green.
- Make The Party (Don’t Stop) is the third routine to feature a Raving Rabbid cameo, after When I Grow Up and Here Comes the Hotstepper.
- Make The Party (Don’t Stop) is the first routine to feature the music video for its song in the background.
- However, this is not the case in the NTSC Wii version, where both screens are white.
- Make The Party (Don’t Stop)’s US preview gameplay is the first one since Just Dance 2’s to feature lyrics and only one player instead of four.
- One of the pictograms has part of its outline missing on its left hand.
- In the Just Dance 4 files, Make The Party (Don’t Stop) has two separate code names, with the only notable difference being the "DLC" added at the end of the second one.
- In Make The Party (Don’t Stop)’s appearance in (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life (Mashup), the pictograms are in a much darker shade.
- On the Wii version of Just Dance 4, an image flashes up for less than a second after the song is finished playing each time before getting replaced by the results screen.
- It looks similar to the background of the NTSC Wii DLC version, except that a second blank screen is added on the far right of the room behind the right speaker.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|