|I wonder where were you...
This page concerns content that has been shelved or removed from the series. Before updating this article, please ensure the veracity and verifiability of the information. Remember to cite your sources.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman who has dark red hair in long braids. She wears a purple halter bra, some yellow jeans exposing some of her black underwear, two bracelets on her right wrist that are peach and blue, and a pair orange shoes with maroon soles and laces.
The routine starts off in a city at night. There are a few strings of red-and-yellow lights on buildings. Later it gets covered by a brown curtain backdrop which features shadows of women identical to the dancer, sometimes following the dancer's movement, as well as a shadow of a whirring fan during the bridge. There are also red and blue lights resembling police lights flashing behind the curtain during some parts of the song. At the end, the curtain drops to reveal the city again.
- If it had been left in the game, Man Down would have been the seventh song by Rihanna in the series.
- The official clean version is used, in which "n****" is censored.
- The coach is affected by several mask glitches that create black holes on some parts of her face and her armpits and makes little parts of her bra turn light blue.
- The coach appears in the background of Blurred Lines with a paper cutout appearance.
- A leaked gameplay footage shows default-colored pictograms and a placeholder pictogram, meaning that the song was still in Beta development.
- The video file of the routine was found in the servers of Just Dance Now.
- A placeholder cover and album coach were found in the files of the 8th-gen version of Just Dance 2016.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|