|I wonder where were you...
This page concerns content that has been shelved or removed from the series. Before updating this article, please ensure the veracity and verifiability of the information. Remember to cite your sources.
"Man Down" by Rihanna was supposed to have an appearance on Just Dance 2014, but was later removed for unknown reasons. It can be found in the files of Just Dance Now and Just Dance 2016.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman who has dark red hair in long braids. She wears a purple halter bra, some yellow jeans exposing some of her black underwear, two bracelets on her right wrist that are peach and light blue, and a pair brown-orange shoes with maroon soles and laces.
The routine starts off in a city at night. There are a few strings of red-and-yellow lights on buildings. Later it gets covered by a brown curtain backdrop which features shadows of women identical to the dancer, sometimes following the dancer's movement, as well as a shadow of a whirring fan during the bridge. There are also red and blue lights resembling police lights flashing behind the curtain during some parts of the song. At the end, the curtain drops to reveal the city again.
- If Man Down had not been removed, it would have been the seventh song by Rihanna in the series.
- It is currently the only song by Rihanna not to be officially released in any game.
- The official clean version is used, in which "n****" is censored.
- The coach is affected by several mask glitches that create black holes on some parts of her face and her armpits and makes little parts of her bra turn light blue.
- Additionally, her shadow is mislocated and sometimes out of sync.
- From 1:46 to 1:49, the coach is forced to stay in the middle of the screen, and a slow-motion effect is applied on her for few split seconds when she does this move the second time.
- The coach appears in the background of Blurred Lines with a paper cutout appearance.
- The codename for the song can be found in the files of Just Dance 2014, proving its planned debut.
- A leaked gameplay footage from the Just Dance Now servers shows default-colored pictograms and a placeholder pictogram, meaning that the song was still in Beta development.
- A placeholder cover and album coach were found in the files of the 8th-gen version of Just Dance 2016.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|