"Maniac" by Michael Sembello (covered by Studio Allstars in-game) was featured on Just Dance 2 as a DLC but became unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel in January 2019. The song still remains playable on Just Dance: Summer Party.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with curly purple hair. She wears a red bandana, a blue blouse tied to the waist, a purple one-pice leotard, teal socks, and a pair of purple shoes with red laces. She has a red outline.
In the remake, the dancer’s face is less visible, and most of her glowing is removed.
Just Dance 2
The background is a blue room with lighting bulbs. Random light spots appear throughout the routine. Sometimes, rain falls from the ceiling in multiple directions.
In the remake, the room is darker, there are more floating light dots, and there are less light bulbs, which glow more. The dust rain is red again and it fades away slower, and a special sound plays whenever it falls.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Make a circle with both of your hands and bend backwards.
Gold Move 3: Make an arc starting from the bottom while leaning back.
Maniac is featured in the following Mashups:
- Along with Flashdance... What A Feeling, Maniac is featured in Flashdance’s official soundtrack.
- Coincidentally, both songs are covered.
- The line "Between will and what will be" first appears divided as "Between/will and what will be". However, the second time it is sung, the line is divided as "Between will/and what will be".
- There is a photo that shows the dancers from Professor Pumplestickle dancing in front of this background.
- In Just Dance 2, the coach is outlined in red and the dust rain is red too, but in Just Dance: Summer Party, she is no longer outlined, and the dust is yellow.
- The pictograms have yellow arrows, which do not match up with the coach’s red glove.
- In Just Dance Now, the coach fades away while she is performing the split move.
- The arrows in the pictogram that comes after Gold Moves 1, 2 and 4 are semi-transparent in the middle.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|