|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancer is a man with short black hair in a small tuft. He has a mustache-beard and wears a black shirt with folded-back medium-length sleeves and a very low cut surrounded by a red flower wreath, as well as a thin black bracelet on his left wrist, black jeans with a thick glitter stripe on each side that goes from top to bottom, and yellow clogs. He has an orange outline.
The background appears to be a dance floor, with circular lights on the floor and displays that flash blue on the back of the room, as well as two women each dancing on a stage that emits an orange light that makes them silhouettes.
At around 2:40 in the song, the whole stage is lit up red as it rains confetti.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same: All Gold Moves: Put your hands up in a triangle and jump.
María appears in the following Mashups:
Both of María’s routines appear in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to their dance moves.
- For You You And You
- Look At Me
- Salsa Man
- María is the second song by Ricky Martin in the series.
- The Pablo Flores version is used in-game.
- "Sexual" (from the line "Ella es un espejismo sexual") is censored.
- The accent on the "i" (María) does not appear in-game.
- On an image showing all of the avatars that are on Just Dance 2014 (see in Gallery), a beta version of María’s avatar can be seen on there, which has shorter hair.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|