Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl with brown hair in a ponytail wearing a white shirt. She also wears a red sleeveless dress with two pockets. Under that she has another skirt, which is a lighter shade of red than the dress. She also wears red tights.
The background contains tissue-style rotating hills. It also has a cow, a pig, flowers which are yellow, pink, and purple, and a shining sun. In the middle-top of the top hill, an apple tree can be seen.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the original version of the routine:
Gold Move 1: Shake your hands as if you were playing drums.
Gold Move 2: Hit the air on the right with your hands, and raise your left leg.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the remake:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Move both arms in a circular motion.
Gold Move 3: Move your arms upwards in shrugging postition.
Appearances in Playlists
Mary Had a Little Lamb is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Kids Corner
- All Songs K-R
- Mary Had a Little Lamb is the second song by Tom Zehnder in the series.
- Even though the artist is a woman, she is credited as Tom Zehnder.
- Since the Gold Move effect from Just Dance Kids 2014 is not separated from the background, it is still visible although its related Gold Moves are no longer as such.
- This applies to other Just Dance Kids 2 and Just Dance Kids 2014 songs in the service and its files.
- This is the second song by Tom Zehnder in the series. It is followed by A Pirate You Shall Be, Hickory Dickory Dock, Party In The Kitchen, and Skip To My Lou.
- All of these songs are in the same game (Just Dance Kids 2014)
- Although only Mary Had A Little Lamb, A Pirate You Shall Be, and Hickory Dickory Dock are on Just Dance Unlimited.
- The song is absent from the "All Songs" lists on Just Dance Now.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|