| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a female criminal in a sleek fuschia latex jumpsuit. She has black hair in two braided pigtails, golden cube earrings, and a light blue mask. She has a giant dark purple and gold necklace around her neck. Around her waist is a blue fanny pack. She also has a light blue storage device around her arm and leg. She wears long black boots and a golden wristwatch.
The dance takes place in a golden bank vault. The dancer drops down from a skylight and in front of the vault.
When Becky G begins to sing, the vault opens and reveals gold bars, a golden diamond, and a golden vault. Throughout the dance, golden lasers start flashing. In addition, the lights on the floor start spinning, as if the background is a disco dancefloor.
During the pre-chorus, the camera zooms into the safe box, showing green drawers with diamonds inside. The inner light of the drawers switch between pink and turquoise to the rhythm. After Gold Move 1, the camera moves down, fading into green and pink drawers.
During the chorus, the drawers' handles start to flicker. Additionally, the dancer seems to avoid the cyan and fuchsia lasers.
In the post-chorus, the background fades into a dark pink background with pink lasers. Behid the dancer is a spinning pink diamond.
In the bridge, the color scheme of the background turns golden, and features video cameras of the dancer.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Jump up and put your hands above your head.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Quickly place your hands near your shoulders.
- Mayores is the fifth song by Becky G in the main series.
- Mayores is the second song by Bad Bunny in the series.
- In the official US preview, however, he is not credited.
- "Cuando hacemos groserías", "más grandes", "quepa en la boca", "Y en la cama te duro lo que él no dura", "los juguetes" and "de paquete" are censored.
- If repititions are counted, this makes Mayores the most censored song in the main series, with 24 omitted phrases.
- An early version of the routine can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers, where the coach’s glove is orange instead of green and her outline is blue instead of yellow.
- In addition, the recordings projected on the screens in the bridge are different, brighter and stretched up vertically.
- Despite not being available in-game, the avatar of the song, along with Make Me Feel was found in the Just Dance 2019 files.
- Mayores was first found in Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now files.
- It was previously planned to be featured in Just Dance 2018 but was scrapped for unknown reasons.
Behind The Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|