- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
This routine is performed by a duet of a man and a woman.
P1, a man with combed black hair, wears a light blue shirt with black suspenders, red pants, brown socks, and orange shoes with light blue tips. He also wears a golden yellow glove.
P2, a woman with long, flowing brown hair and a cranberry hat, wears an orange blouse with maroon frills, a cranberry-colored skirt, and black stockings. Her hot pink heeled shoes and hat are almost the same color as her skirt. She also wears a light pink glove.
The background seems to be a blurred-out, real-life city that has skyscrapers and buildings. The buildings occasionally blur out so much that they turn into a screen of colorful bokeh lights. The lights seem to form patterns like hearts.
Also, in some parts of the song, the background turns completely dark and rain starts to fall. Water droplets also seem to cover the camera lens at some points during the rainstorm.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Quickly make a semi-circle with your right arm while slightly lifting your left leg up.
Me And My Broken Heart is featured in the following Mashup:
- Problem (Lovers Duet)
Me And My Broken Heart is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- "And then some" is misinterpreted as "In this song" in the first verse, and "Oh why" is misinterpreted as "A while".
- The pictograms have the opposite color of each other.
- In the concept art, P1’s collar is turquoise instead of cobalt blue, and P2’s hat is dark gray instead of red.
- In the icon of Problem (Mashup), P1’s pants are blue instead of orange, and P2’s collar is blue instead of red. However, this does not happen in the actual Mashup.
- This version of the coaches was used for a Valentine’s Day post posted on Twitter by @justdancegame.
- Additionally, both coaches are heavily sped up in Problem (Mashup).
- Me And My Broken Heart won in the Favorite Duo category in the second Just Dance Awards.
- In a fan kit that was supposed to include only Just Dance 2016 items, a pictogram from Me And My Broken Heart was accidentally included.
- As opposed to most maps from Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance 2015, the album coach for this song was not updated to remove the white fade in Just Dance Unlimited.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|