Appearance of the Dancers
This routine is performed by a duet of a man and a woman.
P1, a man with neatly combed black hair, wears a blue shirt with black suspenders, red pants, brown socks, and orange shoes.
P2, a woman with long, flowing brown hair, wears an orange blouse, a cranberry-colored skirt, and black stockings. Her hot pink heeled shoes and hat are almost the same color as her skirt.
The background seems to be a blurred-out scene from reality that has skyscrapers and buildings. The buildings occasionally blur out so much that they turn into a screen of colorful lights. The lights seem to form patterns like hearts.
Also, in some parts of the song, the background turns completely dark and rain starts to fall. Water droplets also seem to cover the camera lens at some points during the rainstorm.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Quickly make a semi-circle with your right arm while slightly lifting your left leg up.
Me And My Broken Heart appears in the following Mashup:
- Problem (Lovers Duet)
- "And then some" is misinterpreted as "In this song" in the first verse, and "Oh why" is misinterpreted as "A while".
- Backgrounds from the real world appear in some moments, similar to Gentleman.
- P2’s outfit is the same as Follow Me, but with different colors.
- In the icon of Problem’s Mashup, P1's pants are blue instead of orange, and P2's collar is blue instead of red. However, this does not happen in the actual Mashup.
- This was also the case for a Valentine’s Day post by @justdancegame.
- Additionally, both coaches are heavily sped up in Problem (Mashup).
- This song won in the Favorite Duo category in the second Just Dance Awards. 
- In a fan kit that Ubisoft released that was supposed to include only Just Dance 2016 items, a pictogram from this song was accidentally put into the said fan kit.
- The pictograms have the opposite color of each other.
- In the concept art, P1’s collar is turquoise instead of cobalt blue, and P2’s hat is dark gray instead of red.
- The album coach was not updated to remove the white fade in Just Dance Unlimited.
- There is an error in the choreography where P1 doesn’t jump, even though he is instructed to.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|