Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man with a high-slope haircut tied into a ponytail. He is wearing a red sleeveless zipped-up shirt with an orange collar and yellow hem, purple shorts, orange socks, and dark turquoise sneakers with white soles.
P2 is a woman with lime green hair done in two braids. She is wearing a black choker, a gold necklace, a blood-red fringed camisole, a pair of orange shorts with a torn denim skirt over it, a black belt with gold buckles, and purple high heel ankle boots.
P3 is a man. He is wearing a light-purple cap with a black underside on its crown, a lime-green shirt, an orange jacket with black zippers, a bronze necklace, a pair of dark-green track pants with purple stripes on its sides, and dark brown shoes with blood-red buckles.
P4 is a woman with curly black hair in a high bun. She is wearing a dark-red headband, emerald earrings, a bronze necklace, a purple over-the-shoulder crop top, a turquoise, black and gold-striped wristband, a pair of yellow, orange and black-striped pants, and black high heel sandals.
Extreme VersionThe coach is the same as P1 of the Classic routine. His hair is light brown with a high-slope haircut tied into a ponytail. He is wearing a red sleeveless zipped-up shirt with an orange collar and yellow hem, purple shorts, orange socks, and dark turquoise sneakers with white soles.
The background is a tunnel made of squares, triangles, stars, and diamonds. They change colors with the beat of the song with these themes in order: Easter Island, Amazon Rainforest, African Tribes, China, Japan, The Wild West, National Park, Savannah, Egypt, and New York.
On Easter Island, the squares form a cross and are lime green and dark pink. They are flanked by trees and flowers alongside the Easter Island heads and a Mayan temple.
On the Amazon Rainforest, the cross turns into diamonds and are flanked by tropical plants, macaws, and butterflies.
In the African Tribes, the diamonds turn into orange-and-yellow 10-pointed stars flanked by bushes, dead trees, tribal masks, tribal drums, spears, and tribal huts.
In China, the stars turn into purple-and-light-orange diamonds flanked by flowers, bushes, water, pandas, goldfishes and cranes.
In Japan, the diamonds turn into 3-pointed stars flanked by paper umbrellas, water, sakura trees, koi fish kites, and clones of P3.
In the Wild West, the 3-pointed stars turn into turquoise-and-dark-orange 5-pointed stars flanked by the Wright Flyer, cactuses, houses, and water towers.
In National Park, the star turns into a square flanked by bald eagles, pine trees, deer, and bears.
In Savannah, the square turns into an orange-and-yellow diamond flanked by dragon blood trees, giraffes, zebras, elephants, and flowers.
In Egypt, the diamond turns into a triangle flanked by clones of P1, obelisks, flowers, sand dunes, and the Sphinx.
When the China theme returns, it now has lion statues, pagodas, and temples flanking a circle.
It then turns into New York, with a lime-green-and-orange hexagon flanked by clones of P2, plants, and buildings.
The routine concludes by cycling through African Tribes, China, National Park, and Amazon Rainforest in order.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1 & P3: Clap downwards while squatting.
- P2: Clap upwards.
- P4: Twerk while bending over.
Gold Move 2: Raise your arms and bring them down in a circle.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Extreme routine:
Gold Move 1: Move your hands left to right while bringing them up.
Gold Move 2: Throw your arms down near your shoulders.
Appearances in Playlists
Medicina is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- Latin Corner
- All Songs K-R
Just Dance Now
- Latin Corner
- All Songs K-R
- Medicina is the second song by Anitta in the series.
- Medicina is the third Just Dance Unlimited exclusive routine to have an Alternate routine, after Taste The Feeling and HandClap.
- "Nalgas" is censored.
- The word "Dale" is accented incorrectly as "Dále."
- Medicina is the second routine to apply the same hexadecimal on two menu colors, after Don't Stop Me Now.
- Medicina is the third Dance Crew routine to be a Just Dance Unlimited exclusive.
- In one of the pictograms, a small part of P2’s right hip has been incorrectly cropped in a semicircle around P1’s left arm.
- In Just Dance Now, one pictogram is repeated.
- Medicina (Extreme Version) is the eleventh alternate routine that reuses the background from its Classic counterpart, after Giddy on Up (Giddy on Out) (Hold My Hand), Call Me Maybe (Alternate), Everybody Needs Somebody To Love (Hold My Hand), Jailhouse Rock (Line Dance), Tribal Dance (With A Katana), Umbrella (With An Umbrella), Wild Wild West (Extreme Version), What Makes You Beautiful (Extreme Version), Kiss You (6-Players) and Turn Up the Love (Sumo).
- It is also the fifth Alternate routine where the dancer wears the same costume as the Classic routine, after Giddy on Up (Giddy on Out) (Hold My Hand), Call Me Maybe (Alternate), Tribal Dance (With A Katana), and Umbrella (With An Umbrella).
- The Extreme routine reuses some moves from the Classic routine.
- The routine's gold moves appear in the same place as the Classic's.
- This is the second time this happens, after Where Are You Now?
- At the 2019 Just Dance World Cup, the Extreme routine was referred to as a Solo version.
- The Just Dance Unlimited cover for the Extreme routine is unfinished: the coach is unedited (except for the outline), a grayscale version of One Kiss’s background is used, and there is a black line on the bottom left corner and two blue spaces on the bottom right corner and the top left corner.
- In a promotional gameplay, the coach’s outline fades around his legs rather than being solid around his whole body.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|