Appearance of the Dancers
All four dancers are men, resembling all members of Golden Bomber.
P1 has short brown hair, and wears a blue blazer, a zebra print shirt, a black tie, dark blue pants, a white belt, and grey sneakers. He resembles Yutaka Kyan.
P2 has short black hair and wears face paint, a dark magenta bandanna, and blue skinny jeans with a black belt. He is shirtless, and he has no shoes. He resembles Kenji Darvish.
P3 has short blonde hair and wears a cream tuxedo with a black dress shirt and tie, and black shoes. He resembles Sho Kiryuin.
P4 has half blonde and half black hair and wears a black leopard blazer, a grey shirt, a golden tie, red pants with black zippers, and black shoes. He resembles Jun Utahiroba.
The background is an on-stage concert with an audience, lights and cardboard animals with people in them appearing randomly backstage in the song. Each time P2 makes a drumming move, lavender sparkles appear. The scenery is mainly red and purple. It then changes to a Japanese (possibly in Tokyo) street with various Japanese signs, lights, a bicycle and a man behind the dancers.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same.
All Gold Moves: Make a stop sign with your hand (first P1, then P4, then P2 and P3 together).
- Memeshikute and Dance My Generation are the first two songs by Golden Bomber in the series.
- The pictogram colors are the same of the coaches’ trousers. This is the same case with a few other multiplayer routines, such as Macarena.
- P2 makes a cameo in Dance My Generation’s background but with a different wardrobe.
- The dance and dancers take a lot of inspiration from the music video.
- Some moves from the chorus are taken out from the music video.
- The hairstyles are inspired from the music video; the only difference is the absence of the red hat that should be worn by P2.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|