FANDOM

FallenAngelII

aka Philip Wester

  • I live in Sweden
  • I was born on April 2
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • I know I am late, but I sincerely apologize for being so rude to you in the comments section. I know and understand you were at Gamescom at the moment and typing was likely not your main focus. I am sorry. I was not intending to be rude, and I feel terrible that I came off that way. I don’t know why I didn’t think of apologizing to you earlier. I feel like I have cyber bullied you. Once again, I am sorry.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • For forgetting to censor “sh*t” again I’m giving you a warning. Since this is your third I also have to block you for a little bit.

      Loading editor
    • View all 14 replies
    • I'm lost lol, are you trying to defend saying s**t or is this another issue...

        Loading editor
    • I'm not defending saying it, I'm saying that a list of actually banned words is better than a list of exemptions. I am not contesting my warning and subsequent mini-block for 3 days, at all.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Since the "Getting rid of modded images" discussion is now closed, I decided to answer your comment.

    I'm not acting dumb, it's just that I've never heard the term "data mined art assets".

      Loading editor
    • I assumed you had because not once did you ask what the term "data mined" meant. It would've readily explained the term to you if you'd just asked.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, ok. Can you explain that now, please? :P

        Loading editor
    • You go into the game files to find data, usually data that isn't usually available in-game. Like if you go into the Just Dance 2015 files, you'll find that the coach is separate from the background video for certain routines, like "Bad Romance (Extreme)" and all mash-ups. The background is just a solid colour, like green.

      Or if you go into the files for Just Dance 2017, you'll find the preview video for the beta for "Titanium (Alt)". Sometimes, data mining requires more work, like looking through the files that govern how the games work to figure out things such as how fast a certain move in a fighting game is or hidden text in Zelda games that were never used.

      Data mining just means looking at the files for a game, application, etc. to figure things out.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, ok. Thanks for the explanation! ^^

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • So since you posted previews of stuff, I can't help but wonder what were the menu colors of the videos that just cut to the gameplay. This question has no benefit and it's stupid, but I'm wondering. Thanks for showing the full gameplays I guess.

      Loading editor
    • I don't understand the question. Menu colours of the videos that just cut to the gameplay?

        Loading editor
    • FallenAngelII wrote: I don't understand the question. Menu colours of the videos that just cut to the gameplay?

      Uh like the select screen. I guess like the banner.

        Loading editor
    • The menu colours were white. White, white, white. With squares for the songs and text and whatnot. But the predominant colour was white. It looks like a mobile game. I'm not a fan.

        Loading editor
    • FallenAngelII wrote: The menu colours were white. White, white, white. With squares for the songs and text and whatnot. But the predominant colour was white. It looks like a mobile game. I'm not a fan.

      Thanks

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • For not censoring a swear word, you have received a warning.

      Loading editor
    • View all 10 replies
    • Master Hydraffe wrote:
      All warnings are permanent until a ban has been issued.

      Bans will be issued based on severity of each infraction. The minimum duration of a three-strikes ban is 72 hours.

      It'll probably be a short ban if the infractions are minor and few and far between.

        Loading editor
    • K, thanks. Well, last time, after accidentally forgetting to censor swears every few weeks, I got a 7 day ban so... eh...

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Please just communicate with Pearl Louise via message wall instead of clogging up the comments sections.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • For not censoring a swear word, you have received a warning.

      Loading editor
  • I have not seen you ranting this era unlike the last one, so could you say which game you like better and if you find the difficulty level of JD2018's routines lower?

      Loading editor
    • View all 9 replies
    • I prefer JD2017. I preferred its track listing, because it introduced me to a lot of foreign songs that I came to love. Also, I preferred JD2017’s choreographies and there are more memorable ones from that game than JD2018. In fact, JD2017 is my second favorite JD game, right behind JD4.

      I find the difficulty of JD2018 harder, however, especially with the amount of extremes in JD2018. However, I do find that it has quite a few very easy and simple choreographies in contrast to the more difficult ones. I feel like JD2017 is more balanced with its difficulty.

        Loading editor
    • "Bubble Pop!" (Classic) and "Slumber Party" are Medium according to the Easy to Hardest scale, in my opinion. They certainly can't be characterized as "Super-Easy". And what's more importantly: They're good, well-crafted and fun. "Into You" is simple, but it looks goods, it feels good and it's fun. "Blue" is not. "Shape of You" is not. "How Far I'll Go" is... fun. It's really grown on me. Still way too simple, but at least it's fun. I have no clue what you have against "Rockabye". It's quite fun.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Since you use a phone (I think), does your thumb swell up in pain from the paragraphs? Lol not trying to be rude or anything.

      Loading editor
    • No, because I have good writing technique.

        Loading editor
    • FallenAngelII wrote:
      No, because I have good writing technique.

      show me your ways sensei 

        Loading editor
    • Tap, don't press. Use your index fingers sometimes. Sometimes I hold my phone with my middle finger and thumb on my right hand and type with my right index finger instead of my right thumb (I still use the thumb on my left finger, though. It's way too awkward to use both index fingers at once).

        Loading editor
    • FallenAngelII wrote:
      Tap, don't press. Use your index fingers sometimes. Sometimes I hold my phone with my middle finger and thumb on my right hand and type with my right index finger instead of my right thumb (I still use the thumb on my left finger, though. It's way too awkward to use both index fingers at once).

      bless your soul.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Since for some reason, you haven't been blocked two warnings ago, you have now been blocked for two weeks for using uncensored profanity.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.