FANDOM

TheChibiKing

aka Dance4life628

Administrator
  • I live in Italy
  • I was born on March 7
  • My occupation is Student and JD player! :3
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • ConnortheUnicorn uploaded a duplicate of the Twitter teaser for Woman Like Me, you edited the same page that he edited where he added the duplicate, and you didn't seem to notice that we already had that image.

      Loading editor
    • Oops! Didn't notice... it had the exact same file name so I thought it was the legit version. Sorry for the inconvenience.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi. I'm itscdsg8272 and I got blocked.

    i am under 13, but the rules state that you don't enforce unless I did something irresponsible.

    I added a return for 2 different things, but other than that, I've been just reading the pages.

    Please help me!

      Loading editor
    • View all 26 replies
    • Daven Cano wrote:

      CAMERAwMUSTACHE wrote: I apologize for the rudeness of the previous replies. I would like to clear some things up. Your previous account was blocked by FANDOM Staff (the staff for the whole site not just our wiki) because the legal minimum age to have an account on FANDOM and most other sites is 13. This is due to laws (such as COPPA in the US) that restrict the amount of data sites are allowed to collect on younger users. By your own admission, you are 10. Now, our wiki rules are worded that way because we try to be a welcoming community and understand that younger users can still contribute constructively to the wiki and we don't do anything like go around asking people's ages. However, if you say you are under 13 we are not going to actively prevent people from reporting this to higher sitewide staff. And if you are breaking other rules (vandalism, spam, etc.) we may report you. I apologize for the inconvenience but FANDOM is just trying to comply with the law. I also apologize for the rudeness shown to you by the previous user in their above replies. The majority of the community is not like that. I'd advise you to wait until you turn 13 before making an account as this process of banning accounts will probably keep happening until then.

      Rudeness? I was trying to help out the kid, but he was confusing me.

      "Oh I see! You’re ten, Fandom only allows 13 y/o, you’re immature, no one liked you, BYE BYE."

      yeah, sure

        Loading editor
    • Itscdsg7654 wrote: Ok. I do understand that FANDOM needs to comply with COPPA. Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Thank you for understanding and being patient with it, most have a meltdown when they find out and act out by vandalizing. If you want to continue editing, that’s up to you, but like I said you might have to deal with accounts getting shut down by people above me until you turn 13.

      Will07498 wrote:

      Daven Cano wrote:

      CAMERAwMUSTACHE wrote: I apologize for the rudeness of the previous replies. I would like to clear some things up. Your previous account was blocked by FANDOM Staff (the staff for the whole site not just our wiki) because the legal minimum age to have an account on FANDOM and most other sites is 13. This is due to laws (such as COPPA in the US) that restrict the amount of data sites are allowed to collect on younger users. By your own admission, you are 10. Now, our wiki rules are worded that way because we try to be a welcoming community and understand that younger users can still contribute constructively to the wiki and we don't do anything like go around asking people's ages. However, if you say you are under 13 we are not going to actively prevent people from reporting this to higher sitewide staff. And if you are breaking other rules (vandalism, spam, etc.) we may report you. I apologize for the inconvenience but FANDOM is just trying to comply with the law. I also apologize for the rudeness shown to you by the previous user in their above replies. The majority of the community is not like that. I'd advise you to wait until you turn 13 before making an account as this process of banning accounts will probably keep happening until then.

      Rudeness? I was trying to help out the kid, but he was confusing me.

      "Oh I see! You’re ten, Fandom only allows 13 y/o, you’re immature, no one liked you, BYE BYE."

      yeah, sure

      Exactly, it was very rude.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • What do you think of the one made by Lyuba10? I don't know, but I felt suspicious about it since it just appear out of nowhere.

    Also, Money12122 made an article about "Just Dance (theme song)".

      Loading editor
    • Yeah, that user looks suspicious. Yunyl had gained notoriety for fake leaks, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was a sockpuppet. Even if it wasn't fake, I wouldn't create a page for it, because it's just test stuff - at best, I would dedicate a paragraph to it in the JDU Beta Elements page, but nothing else.

      As for Money, that page had already been removed, but no one gave a warning. I'll see whether they just forgot or they decided not to for other reasons.

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't be the same either. But now, in the warning, Lyuba10 is arguing that Crazy Kids should be removed since, as quoted "Crazy Kids was never been in any game's files. You don't even have any proof for it."

      Ignoring the fact that previous song files such as I Gotta Feeling, Infernal Galop, Just Dance, Y.M.C.A. were found in earlier games and it is leaked by Vlad, who is a trusted member in leaks.

      Wait, I hate accusations based on what I feel, but maybe Lyuba10 is Yunyl after all.

        Loading editor
    • And we thought that he wasn’t Yunyl back then lmao

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I have the same feeling. They were initially speculated to be Yunyl and banned instantly, but then the ban was removed because there wasn't enough proof, so now we'll try to keep an eye on them.

      As for Crazy Kids, it might not have been meant for any game, but it still deserves a page because it's strictly related to the JD universe anyway. I mean, we did the same for the Contest Daddy map back in the day.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello, I would like to know if you give me permission to create an article about the Just Dance Unlimited archives since there are songs that are not found in the JD Now archives such as Alrigth (Supergrass song) the 8 songs of Yo Kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Edition) Boy With Luv And other songs i hope your answer

      Loading editor
  • How can I join the Just Dance Wiki Discord server? Sorry if it’s really obvious and I’m wasting your time, I’m just really curious.

      Loading editor
  • he legit just put a picture of a noose in a comment to get attention

    https://justdance.fandom.com/wiki/Con_Altura#comm-683997

    but seriously, the comment is off-topic

      Loading editor
    • It's more suicidal than anything else. 

        Loading editor
    • Ahhh, so here's why I saw that picture in the Images page a few minutes ago. I really wanted to know what it was doing there, but there were no pages linked to it.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • https://justdance.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:683672

    He legit just admitted to being emer set. omg when will emer just stop making sockpuppets

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • This user has went to the pages of Toxic, When I Grow Up, and TiK ToK and added those comparison videos that compare the original version and the remake, which aren't really necessary to put on the articles. I've already reverted them.

      Loading editor
    • omg theyre literally doing it to every jd2 article

        Loading editor
    • Thank you for pointing this out, and sorry for not being on time (talking about both of your messages). I've already checked if that user's edits have been reverted and, thankfully, they have. Thank you so much for your hard work!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • This user has just posted a reply to a comment 30+ days old, which means they necroposted.

    Could you warn them when you have the chance?

    https://justdance.fandom.com/wiki/Just_Dance_4#comm-683064

      Loading editor
    • It's already been deleted, but no warning was given before I could read this message. Thanks for telling me!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.