FANDOM

The Genocidal Pacifist

aka Unknown

  • I live in Somewhere in the world. Good luck finding out.
  • I was born on March 25
  • My occupation is Not currently occupied.
  • I am Male. Sometimes wish I was female.
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • I respect you.











    Since the moment you didn't underestimate Unova.

      Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • People don't use their old teams on their new teams; they still go for the fresh experience. Besides, most games don't allow you to transfer right from the get-go and make you wait until much later. The problem is that they can't experience the novelty of uniting the teams afterwards. To have all their favorite and most sentimental Pokemon in the same place at the same time. The only reason the dex cut happened is because Game Freak refuses to delay the game or higher more staff to animate all their models, even though it would legitimately as easy as using their Sun and Moon models, since that's basically what they did for most of the returning Pokemon.

        Loading editor
    • IMO they should release patches to add the missing Pokémon to the game.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • You surely have some. They're fine. Im just stateing

      Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • And Im not afraid to say So Depois De Carnaval is YEAH! and JD is fine where it is

        Loading editor
    • Well, there's actually a fair consensus that says So Despois Do Carnaval is YEAH, so that's not really a hot take.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • For posting a spam comment, you have received your fifth comment warning. The comment was "<font color="1c0756"><font size="1.5">My Rankings except the text is invisible and slightly smaller because I'm The Genocidal Pacifist </font></font> <font color="1c0756"><font size="1.5">1. The Time (Dirty Bit) </font></font> <font co..." (not really a spam comment, but the fact that it's invisible makes it look like spam).

      Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • The Genocidal Pacifist wrote: You can read it. All you gotta do is highlight it. Since people have picked up on that when parts of my comments were colored as such made me think people would have no problem doing so. I was just establishing a personal gimmick.

      Yeah that doesn’t work for everyone. For me, highlighting just adds another layer of blue. And, frankly, your “gimmick” just spawns more off-topic comments about the text itself than any meaningful discussion.

        Loading editor
    • CAMERAwMUSTACHE wrote:

      The Genocidal Pacifist wrote: You can read it. All you gotta do is highlight it. Since people have picked up on that when parts of my comments were colored as such made me think people would have no problem doing so. I was just establishing a personal gimmick.

      Yeah that doesn’t work for everyone. For me, highlighting just adds another layer of blue. And, frankly, your “gimmick” just spawns more off-topic comments about the text itself than any meaningful discussion.

      Well that's not my fault. I tried asking them to stop.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Are you being serious when you say you’re better than everyone else and that you’re right and everybody else is wrong, or are you joking? It’s hard to tell tbh. Please don’t joke when you reply

      Loading editor
  • I want the color! I can't figure it out! I have a list of all the colors I've found on my userpage, but what is yours? I won't steal your thunder again!!!

      Loading editor
  • Omg the comment on the I like it page made my  day

      Loading editor
  • stop vandalizing

      Loading editor
    The Genocidal Pacifist
    The Genocidal Pacifist closed this thread because:
    If you don't know, you don't deserve to know.
    01:27, August 7, 2019
    • View all 13 replies
    • The Genocidal Pacifist wrote:
      Aiko Diarrhoea Senoo wrote:
      The Genocidal Pacifist wrote:
      Aiko Diarrhoea Senoo wrote:
      The Genocidal Pacifist wrote:
      Aiko Diarrhoea Senoo wrote:
      The Genocidal Pacifist wrote:
      Aiko Diarrhoea Senoo wrote:
      The Genocidal Pacifist wrote:
      I would tell you that you need to stop defiling the wiki pages because all that will happen with each account is that you will just get banned and get your quote en quote "masterpiece" undone with the click of a button, but I know you're too dense and childish to realize that what you are doing is unappreciated and a waste of everybody's time including your own, so I'm just coing to wait for you to give up on all this. You're not the first. You won't be the last. But everybody that tries fails against the rest of the community.
      lol i don't care haha
      You don't have to.
      BTW I'm Coming Back After I Get Banned
      And then you get banned again, and process repeats until you give up. That's how this always goes. How do you think this will end? You're one guy, and there are dozens of us capable of erasing what you do just by clicking undo.
      lol that won't stop me
      That's what they all said.
      IDC HAHA
      Ha.

      trolling is really fun you should try it out

        Loading editor
    • Aiko Diarrhoea Senoo wrote:
      The Genocidal Pacifist wrote:
      Aiko Diarrhoea Senoo wrote:
      The Genocidal Pacifist wrote:
      Aiko Diarrhoea Senoo wrote:
      The Genocidal Pacifist wrote:
      Aiko Diarrhoea Senoo wrote:
      The Genocidal Pacifist wrote:
      Aiko Diarrhoea Senoo wrote:
      The Genocidal Pacifist wrote:
      I would tell you that you need to stop defiling the wiki pages because all that will happen with each account is that you will just get banned and get your quote en quote "masterpiece" undone with the click of a button, but I know you're too dense and childish to realize that what you are doing is unappreciated and a waste of everybody's time including your own, so I'm just coing to wait for you to give up on all this. You're not the first. You won't be the last. But everybody that tries fails against the rest of the community.
      lol i don't care haha
      You don't have to.
      BTW I'm Coming Back After I Get Banned
      And then you get banned again, and process repeats until you give up. That's how this always goes. How do you think this will end? You're one guy, and there are dozens of us capable of erasing what you do just by clicking undo.
      lol that won't stop me
      That's what they all said.
      IDC HAHA
      Ha.
      trolling is really fun you should try it out

      I did. A long time ago. It gets old when people stop caring.

        Loading editor
  • You read my apology right if not here is the link: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2105579-An-Apology-to-the-Just-Dance-team?p=14435338#post14435338

    And a few things i want to clear up:

    1. i dont really think K-Pop is overrated i like listening to songs from Korea but i do believe that Japan needs the same amount of love.

    2. Despite the previous messages, i hate when people make a call back to a previous dance song and compares it to the dances we have now. I am like "just because Rock 'n' Roll by Skrillex was a great dance doesnt mean they are experts at it"

    3. Bangarang is really good but still hoping for extreme and before i made that apology letter 3-4 days ago, a week ago i gave them a few pointers on how to improve the routines and even stated in the apology that they are free to use the advice i have given them a month ago to for the alternatives and other JD titles onward.

    4. And final thing, i got the message developers thing from something i did a year ago when the company Hasbro brought Power Rangers. People hated the way Saban handled the Power Ranger era from 2011-2018 and i used that time to give them pointers to not fall into the same hole that Saban did and when the new Power Ranger show Beast Morphers aired, they listened to the tips me and fans gave them and it was working perfectly. So in cased you were wondering.

    (P.S. dont be mad that i referenced the "thing" again. I am fully over it and just wanted to send to this to get stuff off my chest. Have a good day.)

      Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • I said it all in my note/forum.

        Loading editor
    • Connor I never said they should I said feel free to it was their choice. i specifically said not to change the classic dances and they could ,if they wanted to, use the feedback i sent before the apology note was weitten for the alternates I said it all in the apology. But thank you and GenocidalPacifist for being such understanding people. I am now 100% fully over the whole you know what thing. i am sorry i brought it up, I just wanted to get any clarifications and misconceptions I want to vent out. That's all really. Dance on.😉😉😄😄😄😇😇😇

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey! We'd like to invite you to Beat Yo Face: The Crystal Mascara - a Drag Race-style game show where you compete by making fanmade Just Dance coaches, among other challenges! We're looking for various talents around the Just Dance Wiki and think you'd make for a great contestant It doesn't hurt to try out, all you need to do to win is be talented and funny! 

    Here's the application form if you're interested: https://forms.gle/WJzk2CYZjBRVn2st6

      Loading editor
  • I hope you can please calm down, or something? You seem very agressive when replying to comments like over here.

    Just my opinion here, please don't take it too personally.

    EDIT: if you see this, feel free to close this thread as this is a mere opinion and I believe I finished my thoughts.

      Loading editor
    • Its how this user has been for a long time. It ain't going to change

        Loading editor
    • No offense in return, but I advise you learn how to deal with aggressive people. There is far worse than me, and asking them to stop will only make it worse. I just tend to take it in stride and move on with me doing me.

        Loading editor
    • At least there’s people more aggressive than you, that’s a fact. Great variety of people here, so I wouldn’t tell you to change completely.

      If agression interferes with others, though, I consider it just a problem. I’m a peacemaker and just don’t want trouble to happen.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.