"Mi Mi Mi" by Serebro (covered by Becky Martin and Neara Russel, credited as Hit The Electro Beat in-game) is featured on Just Dance 2019, Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited. The routine also appears on Kids Mode.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a claymation model, depicting a man. He has a caramel complexion, cartoonish features such as stick-like arms and legs, a gigantic black mustache, googly eyes and a very choppy motion characteristic to claymation. He is portrayed as an archaeologist who is wearing a bucket hat, a gray shirt, a khaki fishing jacket, a black belt, a pair of cargo pants, a pair of green socks, and a pair of shoes. During parts of the chorus he seemingly pulls outs a whip out of his pocket, and the lighting on the background has distinct shadow and brightness effects on the coach (unlike P2).
P2 is a woman who resembles an Egyptian mummy with blue-and-green linen wraps over her body. She has an long blonde bob hairstyle with purple fringes. She wears a pink linen skirt with a golden stud with attaches the skirt's two open ends. From that stud, two gold chains go around her waist. From the back of the skirt, a long flowing pink cape flows down. She also wears a giant gold necklace on her neck with a central green stone studded into it. She sports a pair of green-and-gold cat-eye sunglasses, and gold anklets. She has a golden bangle on her right hand, along with an golden arm band on the upper right hand.
The routine takes place within an Egyptian pyramid, with a square hole in the roof. P1 descends down a rope from the hole. An Egyptian coffin behind him opens startling him, and P2 comes out of the coffin, as if awakened from a long sleep.
In the verses, it is night time and the background is a wall featuring a central sarcophagus and various hieroglyphs that flash to the beat. Then, the roof disappears, purple strobe lights flash in the back, and claymation mummies pop out from the tombs on the edges of the screen.
In the chorus, the wall slides down to reveal an open area with a pyramid in the background framed by two claymation statues of Horus, and mummies shamble from the left side of the screen to the right. During the instrumental section after the chorus, night turns to day, and claymation sarcophagi bounce across the screen in the same path as the mummies.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Put both of your hands in front of you grabbing P2’s waist while your right leg is raised.
- P2: Put both of your hands in an Indian pose above your head.
Gold Move 2:
- P1: Put your right hand on your head as if you are searching for something.
- P2: Stretch out both of your arms slowly at 90°.
Mi Mi Mi is seen in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Celebrating 10 Years of Just Dance!
- Crazy Costumes
- Simple Dances
- Just Dance 2019
- Around The World
Just Dance Now
- Easy Peasy Party
- Dance Essentials!
- Just Dance Billboard!
- Hall of Fame
- Kids Corner
- All Songs K-R
- Mi Mi Mi is the third song to be covered by Hit The Electro Beat.
- Originally released in 2013, Mi Mi Mi is the most recent song in the main series to have been covered.
- Mi Mi Mi is credited to be sung by Serebro in Amazon and in a Just Dance picture showing all E3 songs.
- "Rocker" (from "Mother rocker"), "my bottom", "stacking money", and "high" are censored. The word "t*ts" (from the line "My awesome big t*ts on the ground") is replaced with "peeps".
- When viewing an Autodance for this song, sometimes the original version will play instead of the cover.
- There are some inconsistencies in the lyrics for this song:
- Despite the song name being titled "Mi Mi Mi", the lyrics in game read "Me me me".
- “With my fashion pink lips/Stacking ... rolls down” is misinterpreted as “With my fashion pink lipstick/And ... rolls down”.
- “Super pupper drupper" is misspelled with “pupper” and “drupper” missing a “p” each time.
- The second line in the first verse is missing the word “can” between “I” and “motherrocker”.
- “Girls in the back, same ‘Wow, wow’” is misinterpreted as “Girls in the back say ‘Wow, wow’”.
- The backing track for the cover was slightly different in the preview shown at E3. More elements were added during production, and the finalized version was revealed in the preview gameplay of the Sassy Version.
- Mi Mi Mi is featured in the "Just Dance Billboard" playlist in Just Dance Now, despite the fact that the song never charted in Billboard’s Hot 100. Its peak position was #39 on the "Hot Dance/Electronic Songs" chart.
- Mi Mi Mi and Shaky Shaky are the second and third routines to have an animated dancer, after Naughty Girl (Rabbid Peach Version).
- Mi Mi Mi is the fourth routine wherein the female dancer is taller than her male counterpart in a duet, after Careless Whisper, Get Low, and Speedy Gonzalez.
- The menu square for Mi Mi Mi is the second square that does not show the full head of the coaches, after the square for Lean On.
- The background and P1 were both handmade and animated by the Spanish animation studio Clay Animation.
- Additionally, P1’s movements were obtained from an actual human coach and replicated into the model.
- In the intro, when P2 comes out of the sarcophagus, an effect that prevents her from walking too far from the right side of the screen is applied.
- The background is affected by a glitch that makes a mummy appeared twice.
- P2 appears in the "Just Dance Billboard!" notification in Just Dance Now.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video/Audio
Behind the Scenes
- File:MiMiMi ChoreoProof.png
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|