"ミッキーマウス・マーチ (ファミリー・パラパラ・ヴァージョン) (Mickey Mouse March (Family Flipbook Version))" by キューティー★マミー (Cutie★Mommy) is featured on Just Dance Wii 2.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a female teenager with wavy black hair. She wears a cranberry-colored tank top that says "DANCE", a gold but unique belt, a shiny pink skirt, and a pair of pink high-heels.
The background looks like a checkered wall, and a platform the dancer stands on that moves. She could be on an amusement park ride, or on the back of a car.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 3 and 4: Point with both hands to the left while they are in the air.
Gold Move 2: Raise your right hand with your left hand touching your head.
Gold Move 5: Put your hands together.
- Mickey Mouse March (Family Flipbook Version) is the oldest song in Just Dance Wii 2.
- In the unused English translations, "Family Flipbook Version" is mistranslated as "Eurobeat" and "Cutie★Mommy" is incorrectly transliterated as "Cutie★Mummy".
- The coach’s skirt is less shiny in the menu icon.
- In Gold Moves 1 and 3, points are awarded a little later than usual.
- There is a promotional image of the routine that contains a few Beta elements:
- The dancer is wearing an orange glove on her left hand.
- The dancer’s outline is orange instead of light blue.
- The dancer’s shoes are violet instead of dark fuchsia.
- The HUD shown in the image is recycled from Just Dance 3 (as it is in English instead of Japanese).
- The orange outline element can still be seen in the menu assets.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|