Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a pair of dancers who resemble miniature versions of the Reindeer and the Panda. They have black and white outlines.
P1 is the reindeer. He wears a yellow sleeveless shirt with a purple line on his sides and purple shoes with white soles. He also wears a pair of sunglasses.
P2 is the panda. He wears a pink long sleeveless open top and two golden chain necklaces on his neck.
The background represents a school playground with a slide, a tree, and a school behind the main dancers. Behind the main dancers as well are several cartoon animals seen playing watching the coaches.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine. Both of them are right-to-left Wave Gold Moves:
Both Gold Moves: Put your hands up after hopscotching.
Mini Yo School is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Mini Yo School is the seventh song in the series to be performed by Dancing Bros..
- Mini Yo School is the third reindeer/panda duet in the series, preceded by Water Me (Tennis Version) and Con Calma.
- P2 appears in the teaser for Con Calma wearing sunglasses.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found on the Just Dance Unlimited files.
- P2 appears on a promotional image advertising Ubisoft’s participation in ChinaJoy 2021.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|