Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with dark magenta hair in a pixie cut. She wears a yellow bordeaux bra with thin orange borders and orange baggy pants, with yellow collar-like segmented designs at the top and pink chain-like attachments at her chains. The left sleeve is shortened where her legs is exposed, which also reveals the yellow under fabric of the pants. She also wears dark magenta shoes with pink laces as well as pink ankle socks. She has a thin orange wrist band on her right wrist and wears two gloves, with the left glove colored dark magenta. She has a dark magenta outline.
It looks like a street or a park, with yellow In-Street Ped Crossing, a basketball punnet, many palm trees, some benches, and a beach.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Put your right arm up with your left arm on your hips.
Gold Moves 2, 4, and 5: Accost your right arm slowly.
- Jumpin’ and Mister are the first two songs by KARA in the Japanese series.
- Despite the song’s title being in Japanese, the lyrics read "Mr.".
- The background is strikingly similar to the one of Jamaican Dance with the only differences being the yellow stripes and other minor details.
- This makes the background of Mister the first element from a Japanese game of the series that is included in a game in the main series.
- The outfit and some parts of the choreography are taken from the music video.
- Two silhouettes of the dancer appear on the game cover: the first one is light blue and points to the sky, the second one is yellow and does the pose for Gold Moves 2, 4 and 5.
- Five coach silhouettes performing the first dance move of the routine also appear while a map is loaded in Just Dance Wii.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|