Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a female teenager with short black hair with parted bangs. She wears a yellow shirt, a pink hoodie sweater with cat ears, a pink skirt with a cat tail, blue and white sports socks, and pink kitten shoes. She is likely based on Momoiro Clover Z’s leader Kanako Momota.
The background is a paper-like Earth, where the dancer stands. The Earth spins as the dancer dances, and around the dancer, there are clouds, stars, a plane, a rainbow, a house, the sun, and the moon, also made of paper, which come in during different parts of the song. Everything made of paper (except for the Earth) has a pair of googly eyes on it, and they are looking at the dancer.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Put your right hand up near your face and left hand under it, slightly.
Gold Move 3: Lift your left hand up and put your right hand down while standing on your left foot.
- Mite Mite☆Kotchitchi and Ikuze! Kaitō Shōjo are the first two songs by Momoiro Clover Z in the Japanese series.
- Mite Mite☆Kotchitchi is the second song in the Just Dance series with a real life element (in this case, the hand that holds the dancer at the beginning and at the end). The others are Fancy, Gentleman, Happy, and Bum Bum Tam Tam.
- As with majority of the other tracks in the game, several moves and the outfit come from the original choreography.
- One of the pictograms is reversed, resulting in the right arm being lower than the left arm despite the coach’s left arm being lower.
- Additionally, the pictogram for Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4 shows the right arm closer to the head, while the coach puts her right arm further away from her head.
- https://youtu.be/84G0cHKQ_6o?t=464s (better source needed)
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|