Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by an all-male trio with golden helmets that covers the upper half of their faces. They all have dark blue faded outlines. Their outfits are hard to see; all black.
P1 has a fox-like helmet, with black tufts at the top and sides of the helmet. He wears a black long-sleeved upper suit, which is partially covered by a black cloak that reaches to his hips. The cloak has large cuts for the arms to peak out, as well as a large angular cut on the front and is secured by a golden chain that emerges from the lower right side of the suit. He also wears a pair of black sleek jeans with thin golden lines, black socks and black boots. His elbow-length fingerless glove is teal blue.
P2 has a helmet designed after a deer's head, with long and sharp antlers, ears and face. He wears a black sleeved undershirt with a loose slim silver necktie, a golden clip attached to his necktie and a black sleeveless suit-like vest, with thin golden chains on his neck, a golden segment in his undershirt, a silver black belt attached on the vest with thin golden buckles and golden chains that hang from the belt to the right lower side of his vest. He also wears a pair of black sleek jeans with thin golden lines, black socks and black golden-tied shoes. He is the only one wearing a tie. His elbow-length glove is violet.
P3 has an avian-shaped helmet, with its wings raised upwards and black sunglasses. He wears a black undershirt with black rectangular patterns and a black open coat jacket, along with a loose golden chain attacked under the coat jacket. He also wears a pair of black sleek jeans with thin golden lines and black boots. His arm-length glove is bordeaux red.
The routine takes place in a dark room with a reflective floor, which is partially obscured by light fog. In the background, there are large, rectangular and panel-like mirrors, which features various light effects during a specific part of the song. In transition between parts of the song, these mirrors shatter and reform elsewhere.
During the verses, the mirrors are seen in the farther parts of the background, placed next to each other in a curve line. The mirrors also features a dark, stormy sky with lightning appearing randomly in the background.
During the choruses, the mirrors are golden and are strategically placed and align with each other and away from the center. The light effects shown in this part includes golden erratic lines, golden light lines that resemble scratch marks and flashes of golden light, as well as rotating or moving in place or in various positions.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Lower both arms from behind your head.
Gold Move 2: Raise both arms up in a circular motion.
- Monster is the fifteenth Korean song in the main series.
- Excluding the unreleased Growl, Monster marks EXO’s formal debut in the Just Dance series.
- The routine has been recorded in more than one take, as shown by a glitchy transition that happens during the second chorus.
- Two early versions of the routine can be found in Just Dance Unlimited’s servers.
- The first one has unedited coaches and has no background.
- The second one features the following graphical differences:
- The background is lighter, and the golden highlights are greenish blue.
- The coaches’ shirts are minty-green and the rest of their outfits are pointed to more bluish color; besides, their masks are sliver instead of gold, and their gloves also have different colors (respectively silver, light copper, and black instead of teal blue, violet, and bordeaux red).
- An unused Kids Mode menu icon can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited files.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|