"Brass Party" by Jacky Arthur and Harold Geller is featured on Just Dance 2019 as part of Kids Mode, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力无限. The song is titled as "Monsters of Jazz" and the artists are credited as Groove Century in-game.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a male cyclops with pink hair, blue skin, pink freckles, and sharp teeth. His hands have three fingers each, while his feet have two toes each with pink toenails.
The routine takes place on a stage with red curtains, colored stage lights, and a monster jazz band. There are glowing framed pictures on the left wall, and an LED sign that reads "Monsters of Jazz," the namesake of the song, on the right wall. The dancer enters and exits the stage through a light beam of abduction.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your hands up and bend them slightly.
Gold Move 2: Jump with your hands up.
Monsters of Jazz is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Kids Corner
- All Songs K-R
- Monsters of Jazz is the seventh song by Groove Century in the series.
- On the thumbnail for the 舞力全开 preview, the song title is misspelled as "Monster Of Jazz".
- Monsters of Jazz is the fifth routine in the series with a coach that has CGI facial features, after Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go (From the Emoji Movie), New Face, Magic Halloween and Happy Farm.
- The Just Dance 2019 preview for Monsters of Jazz features only four players and its audio is out of sync.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|