Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with large red afro hair with a blue sweatband on her head. She wears a blue shirt that exposes her abdomen, with the left arm having a long sleeve while a cut is made from her neck to her right arm. She also wears a pair of gray hot pants with the USA flag printed on it, red leggings, and gray shoes with blue accents and soles. She has a cyan outline.
In some showreels, the red elements in her outfit has a brownish tone, her hot pants and shoes are changed to cream-colored and her outline is purple.
The background consists of four glowing pillars (red or blue) with a square pattern and a brighter outline around it. The color of the pillars flashes in the background. The celling has five white lights. There are dancing silhouettes that mimic the dancer. The floor reflects the background. In a few showreels, the background features multiple silhouettes of the dancer and there are different colors in the background, and the Let's Move! campaign logo appears in the bottom left corner.
This section has content which remains to be confirmed! You can help by adding to it. Remember to cite!
- If Move Your Body had been featured in Just Dance 4, it would have been the first unofficially released song in the Just Dance series.
- If Move Your Body would have been featured in the game, it would have been the third song by Beyoncé in the series.
- The outfit is inspired by the official music video.
- The dancer's shorts strike a big resemblance to the ones of Good Girl, but with smaller stars and thinner stripes.
- A short preview was first found in a Vimeo showreel.
- The part with this routine has since been removed from the video.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|