|I wonder where were you...
This page concerns content that has been shelved or removed from the series. Before updating this article, please ensure the veracity and verifiability of the information. Remember to cite your sources.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with large red afro hair with a blue sweatband on her head. She wears a one-shouldered, blue shirt that exposes her stomach. She also wears a pair of gray short shorts with the American flag printed on it, red tights, and gray shoes with blue highlights and soles. She has a cyan outline.
In some showreels, the red elements in her outfit has a brownish tone, her shorts and shoes are changed to cream-colored and her outline is purple.
The background consists of four glowing pillars (red or blue) with a square pattern and a brighter outline around it. The color of the pillars flashes in the background. The celling has five white lights. There are dancing silhouettes that mimic the dancer. The floor reflects the background. In a few showreels, the background features several silhouettes of the dancer and there are different colors in the background, and the Let's Move! campaign logo appears in the bottom left corner.
This section has content which remains to be confirmed! You can help by adding to it. Remember to cite!
- If Move Your Body would have been featured in the game, it would have been the third song by Beyoncé in the series.
- The song was mentioned on a post by the official Brazilan Just Dance account, despite the song not being available on any game.
- The outfit is inspired by the official music video.
- The dancer's shorts strike a resemblance to the ones of Good Girl, but with smaller stars and thinner stripes.
- A short preview was first found in a Vimeo showreel.
- The part with this routine has since been removed from the video.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|