Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man. He wears a cyan hat, an orange and red shirt with an Atari creature, orange cargo pants, and a pair of orange shoes with cyan blue laces. Briefly seen, he is wearing a cyan blue belt. At the beginning, he starts off as an Atari creature, growing into full human size. He shrinks back down at the end of the routine.
RemakeIn the remake, the colors are brighter with some detail, his outline is black and does not glow. He looks more like a cartoon figure now.
The dancer is dancing in an Atari-style park with trees, mountains with faces, and a green car. There are little Atari creatures of many colors following the moves of the coach.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 3: Move both of your arms down to your pelvis like you were doing before.
Gold Move 4: Make an upward 90 degree angle with both your arms, like a robot.
Move Your Feet appears in the following Mashups:
- Apache (Jump On It)
- Da Funk
- She's Got Me Dancing
- Good Feeling
- So What
- The Final Countdown
- I Will Survive
- Turn Up the Love
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD2)
Move Your Feet appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Come On
- Egyptian Jump
- Jump Rope
- Kick Back
- Pixel Punch
- Pull Down
- Punch It
- Urban Swing
- Some pictograms in Just Dance 2 have pink arrows, although the coach's glove is light blue. This was fixed in Just Dance: Best Of.
- In the Beta version, whenever "Move your feet", "Everybody", or "Oh yeah" are sung, they appear in the background, above the dancer. Also, the lyrics are written as "Got the dance energy" instead of "We're going down town".
- The 8-bit graphic is inspired by the official video; however, the music video does not feature Atari creatures.
- The Atari creatures usually appear alongside the coach in Mashups and Party Master Modes.
- Towards the end of the remake, the dancer messes up on his footing and performs the dance incorrectly. This is not present in Just Dance 2, which suggests that the routine was re-filmed.
- In the square and in the coach selection menu from Just Dance: Best Of, the coach’s cap is orange instead of light blue.
- The song appears in the Just Dance 4 instruction manual for the Xbox 360 that explains how to download DLCs.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|