Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is C3 from Moves Like Jagger except with a brighter color scheme. His jacket is now blue and the belts on the jacket, his hair, and his glasses are all now red. His glasses are also hard to see because they are light red. His glove color is light purple instead of yellow and his outline is now orange.
P2 is the coach from Never Gonna Give You Up except this time he has a vibrant color scheme. His jumpsuit, mask, combed hair, and outline are all now orange, his undershirt and underwear are now purple, and his boots are now purple with a yellow stripe down the sides. His glove is now green instead of purple.
The background looks like a canyon with a helipad that has a glowing circle in the middle and is ringed with circular lights. Behind the helipad are various flying aircraft such as missiles and blimps, and to the far right there is a pyramid-shaped building and the Just Dance logo. At the start of both songs, some whooshing missiles could be heard.
How It Ends
Moves Like Jagger: P1 and P2 decide to butt heads against each other. They hold the pose as they fade away.
Never Gonna Give You Up: P2 distracts P1, and P2 seizes the opportunity to hitch up on P1 for a piggyback ride. P1 runs out of the helipad with P2 holding a superhero pose on his back.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Win all rounds against the AI with the Dancer on the left
- Win all rounds against the AI with the Dancer on the right
- Win a round with a full life gauge
- Get the "Creative" Dance style
- In the Xbox 360 manual of Just Dance 4, a picture of this battle included lyrics, which suggests that the Just Dance 4 battles may be originally planned to have lyrics.
- In a video, it can be seen that the routine had a Gold Move and the ordinary scoring system.
Behind The Scenes
Official Music Videos
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|