- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Videos
- 7 References
- 8 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a claymation version of the panda from previous Just Dance titles. He wears a yellow rain hat with a red ribbon around it, a yellow vest and a red band on his right arm representing the glove and a pair of yellow boots with red colored anklets and soles. At the start of the first chorus, he loses his hat.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The routine starts inside a treehouse, from which the coach rides a parasol to a disc-shaped stage which is spectated by an audience of owls and squirrels that are dancing to the music. Shortly after, a flying platform appears, which the coach rides to enter a kitchen. From there, a set of mugs, plates, and handkerchiefs materialize and float, moving to the beat of the song. After the first Gold Move, the platform reappears to return the coach to the previous stage. While riding the platform upwards, a flock of birds and two badgers sitting on a swing can be seen.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your right hand on the side your head and your left hand on your hip while crossing your left leg in front of your right leg.
Gold Move 2: While leaning towards the right, open both of your arms upwards slowly.
- Released in 1977, Mr. Blue Sky is the oldest track to appear in Just Dance 2022.
- Mr. Blue Sky is the seventh cover and tenth appearance overall attributed to The Sunlight Shakers in the series.
- A redundant "the" is added at the start of the lyric "Sun is shining in the sky".
- The orchestral piece at the end of the song has been removed, resulting in the song being shortened by 82 seconds.
- This happens to align with the rerecording done by Electric Light Orchestra themselves in 2012. However, according to producer Steve Ouimette, this similarity is coincidental.
- Chandelier, Girl Like Me, Think About Things, and Mr. Blue Sky are the fifth through eighth routines in the Just Dance series to feature an animated coach, after Naughty Girl (Rabbid Peach Version), Shaky Shaky, Mi Mi Mi (P1), and Bangarang.
- Mr. Blue Sky is the eleventh routine with the Panda as a dancer.
- The background appears in Rock Your Body, along with those of China, Levitating and Think About Things.
- During the bridge, the routine is displayed on a TV in the background. The reflection also displays a TV, but the latter screen only displays a red Just Dance logo over a black background.
- The TV also uses the mockup HUD for Just Dance, which is usually seen in concept art.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video/Audio
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|