|Yes I do the cleaning!
This article requires cleanup. Please correct any grammatical/spelling errors.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman with short orange hair in a bob, a purple feather in her head, She is wearing an orange glove on her left hand, some accessories, a pink Charleston dress, and a pair of melon shoes.
P2 is a man with a dark orange and purple hat. He is wearing a purple shirt, a pair of pink suspenders, a striped pink tie, a pair of melon pants, and a pair of white and purple shoes.
Both coaches styles remain the same from their original game counterparts (Just Dance 2) in its remake. However, they both had a HD remake. Their faces remain hidden and are lighter in tone. They also have a glowing white outline instead of a glowing purple one.
The background is on a stage with a shiny floor and light reflectors on it to bring more of a Charleston feel. The background in its remake remains the same, just like the coaches in this song.
The number of Gold Moves varies in each game: in Just Dance 2, there are 4 Gold Moves for each dancer, in Just Dance 3 and Just Dance: Best Of, there are 6 Gold Moves for P1 and 5 Gold Moves for P2, and in the remake, there are 2 Gold Moves for each dancer.
Just Dance 2
Gold Moves 1 and 3 (P1): Open your hands quickly.
Gold Moves 2 and 4 (P1): Open your hands quickly in the opposite direction.
Gold Move 1 (P2): Point to the right.
Gold Move 2 and 3 (P2): Point to the left.
Gold Move 4 (P2): Stand with your arms down and somewhat a little back.
Just Dance 3/Just Dance: Best Of
Gold Moves 1, 2, 4 and 5 (P1)/Gold Moves 1 and 4 (P2):
- P1: Open your hands quickly, first to the right and then to the left.
- P2: Point to P1 with your right arm above your head.
Gold Move 3 (P1)/Gold Move 2 (P2):
- P1: Open your arms at P2.
- P2: Point to the right.
Gold Moves 6 (P1)/Gold Moves 3 and 5 (P2):
- P1: Open your arms at P2.
- P2: Point to the left.
Both Gold Moves (P1): Bend over and put your hands on your knees, then get up and open your arms quickly.
Gold Move 1 (P2): Bend over and put your hands on your knees, then get up and point to the right.
Gold Move 2 (P2): Bend over and put your hands on your knees, then get up and point to the left.
Mugsy Baloney is featured in the following Mashup:
- At the start of the Xbox version of the routine, there is a spotlight moving on the background.
- The floor reflection on Just Dance 3 is darker than in Just Dance 2.
- In Just Dance 3 there are more details, especially on the left and right edges. In Just Dance 3 the place has more light while in Just Dance 2 it seems a bit darker.
- In the Just Dance 3 version, P1 has one more Gold Move than P2 as P2's original 4th Gold Move is not present. This is the first duet to behave like this, followed by Worth It's Mashup.
- At some points of the choreography, it looks like the programmer recorded it at high speed due to the fact that the coaches move really fast.
- The background resembles that of Dynamite.
- If you look closely, you can notice the girl's dress is very glitchy and does not have a persistent color: in fact it makes little flashes and sometimes it looks magenta and red with fading effect but other times it looks completely magenta.
- In the preview gameplay of Just Dance 2, P1's pictograms have blue arrows that should be used for P2's pictograms.
- P2's avatar looks heavily different from the coach: its fedora is red and blue instead of brown and purple, and it wears a red bandana instead of a tie.
- Due to this, the avatar was believed to be for P2 of Wild Wild West for a very long time.
- The name of the song may be a word pun and reference to Bugsy Malone, a 1976 British musical gangster film (notable for featuring only child actors) which was set in the early 1920s Chicago.
- In the square from Just Dance 2, the dancers wear completely different color schemes: P1 has got a magenta feather on her hair and a red dress,while P2 Wears an orange hat,a dark pink shirt ,darker suspenders, darker pants and a ligther orange tie, and the background is clearer.
- Besides, their positions are mirrored.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|