Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a woman in a Chinese outfit fused with modern influences. Her black hair is tied into many braids. She has a yellow fengguan, a traditional Chinese headdress, as well as hot pink pom poms on the side of her hair. She also wears a shiny purple leotard that leaves the legs exposed as well as a large cut on the center, with the leotard secured by a yellow belt with yellow tassels embellishments on the side of the belt. Over her leotard is a traditional Chinese coat that partially covers the leotard. The coat has a violet base with yellow embellishments, hot pink sleeves and a hot pink inner area of the coat. Her hot pink cape is attached at the back by the belt. Lastly, she wears a pair of black shiny knee-high laced up platform boots. Her accessories includes a pair of black circular sunglasses, a pair of golden hoop earrings, and golden bracelets on her wrists. She has a purple and white thick outline.
The background uses many Chinese-style patterns. The colors used for backdrops in the chorus are teal, orange, and dark yellow. Water waves, branches, flowers, carp, butterflies, cranes, Chinese phoenixes, and dragons cover most of those backdrops. During the opera vocals, a few different patterns are opened and transitioned through their openings. During Ty's verse, mosaic patterns are transitioned from side by side and by halves of them coming together.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Stick out your right arm, pointing up, and bring your left arm towards your body and left leg in front of your right.
Gold Move 2: Swipe down, bringing your left leg towards your right.
My New Swag (我的新衣) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Break A Sweat
- Eastern Inspirations
- 30-Minute Soft Workout
- 30 Minute Workout
- Girl Power
- Winter Has Come
- The Cherry Blossom
- My New Swag (我的新衣) is the second song by Vava in the series.
- However, this is the first one where she is the main artist.
- My New Swag (我的新衣) is one of three songs with an English title as well as the title in the song's language, along with Ugly Beauty (怪美的) and I Am the Best (내가 제일 잘 나가).
- However, the Wii version only has the English title.
- The final chorus of the song is cut, shortening the song by 30 seconds in-game.
- "Tāmā" (from the line "Yīnyuè tāmā hái yǒu zhēnshí") and "lái" or "xiān" (Xīnsǎng bù lái xiān bǎ nī de jiǎogān shēnzhí) are censored but are not replaced with the three dots (...) in the lyrics.
- "Tāmā" does not appear in the lyrics, but "lái" or "xiān" both appear in the lyrics despite one of them being censored. It is unknown which word was the target of the censor as the warp occurs between them and both words are present in the lyrics, and parts of both words can still be heard. Additionally, there is no word in between them in the official audio or lyrics that would need to be censored.
- Playing My New Swag (我的新衣) three times unlocks the song's crane sticker.
- The background is less detailed on the Wii version of Just Dance 2020.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|