Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a male knight. He wears a blue and magenta vest with a motif of a unicorn in the middle, light green pants, magenta and orange boots, and a light orange chain mail knight helmet, similar to those worn by knights during the Medieval times.
In the beginning of the song, the background is light orange with flashing darker orange patterns. A shield bearing the Latin motto "Salto ergo sum" zooms into the center. The shield also features a unicorn head on a checkerboard back, and is bordered with red dragons. Then, knights on unicorns carrying shields with the blackletter "n" fly in from the sides of the screen, leaving a rainbow trail behind them.
During the verses, trumpets with red flags and gold fleur-de-lis flank a cathedral-like hallway that slowly zooms in towards the rose window. Rainbows span the hallway; in the second verse, winged pandas fly in and leave rainbow trails. During the bridge of the song, the window sections flash in various colors with the beat, in front of a black background. At the bass drop, when the dancer slams his hands backwards, the window breaks and zooms in.
The background in the chorus is a deep wine color with faint rose patterns. A heart with a pair of crossed roses is in the center. Trumpets with red and blue flags, designed with fleur-de-lis, line both sides of the screen. Rainbows spill out and roses sprout from the trumpets, while pandas on trumpets fly in from both left and right. The background then reverts to a blue-purple recolor of the background theme in the beginning of the song, although this time the shield features crossed roses.
In the instrumental break, a cyan strip with a winged bear is flanked with the unicorn-head shields from the beginning theme, now attached to torches.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Lean back with your left hand on the ground and stretch your right arm behind your head.
Gold Move 2: Point up with your right hand and nod your head.
Narco is featured in the following playlist:
Just Dance 2019
- 30-Minute Workout
- Must Dance 2019
- Beginning of Just Dance World Cup
- Simple Dances
- Just Dance 2019
Just Dance 2020
- Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- 500 Songs!
- All Songs K-R
- There are some lyric errors in the game:
- "It’s one nation" is misinterpreted as "There’s one nation".
- "Under goons" is misinterpreted as "On the goons".
- "My goons are stripped and always/cast out in their underoos" is misinterpreted as "My goons are strippin’ all/These cast out in the under rooms".
- The orchestral instrumental version of Narco was used as one the songs in Ubisoft’s E3 2018 press conference.
- The phrase "Salto ergo sum" in the background translates to "I dance, therefore I am".
- It is a reference to René Descartes’ statement "Cogito ergo sum" ("I think, therefore I am").
- A recolored version of the coach appears in the background of Mad Love.
- An unused pictogram is seen in a promotional picture.
- During E3, Narco’s difficulty was Easy. However, it was changed to Medium in the final game.
- The background is less detailed in the 7th-gen version of Just Dance 2019.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|